Ave !

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 02:58 pm
Hi everyone !
I'm new here, I'm 25 years old and have an active interest in ancient philosophy (especially from Thales to Proclus) and early christian thought (especially the early church Fathers)
I also love Music, Literature, Art, in brief, whatever is beautiful, whence comes my pseudonym Philocalus that means in greek "lover of good'' or ''lover of beauty''.
On this forum I hope to walk in the way of Truth with a few lovers of Wisdom.
Thank you !

Leonard

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:08 pm
@Philocalus,
Welcome Philocalus. I look forward to sharing some wisdom with you. The forum community is fair for the most part, and you'll enjoy the PhilForum.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2009 03:08 pm
@Philocalus,
Welcome to the forum.

jgweed

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 08:15 am
@Philocalus,
Welcome to the Philforum. I am sure your interests will contribute to the community and add to the common stock of knowledge in the forums, and that you will find many areas of discussion here interesting.
Regards,
John

RDanneskjld

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 09:04 am
@Philocalus,
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to your contributions. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Absolution phil

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 11:26 am
@Philocalus,
Welcome! By any chance did you do any studies on the old testament and influences from the roman era? I have been wanting to learn a bit more about that as there is one book in it, I think it starts with an E, which is very abstract in nature.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 07:55:28