Sup

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 05:19 pm
Hey guys, Im Fernando 20 years old from Ecuador, South America, new to the site and to philosophy actually found the link on a signature at vb.org and started lurking and found it quite interesting, hope I can learn a lot from you guys. :cool:

Leonard

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 05:27 pm
@Fernando phil,
Welcome, Fernando. You'll certainly learn a few things from the nice people on this site. I hope to see you around.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

Fernando phil

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 05:35 pm
@Leonard,
Leonard;95085 wrote:
Welcome, Fernando. You'll certainly learn a few things from the nice people on this site. I hope to see you around.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

Yup, already started, I might actually take one of this classes in college, I seem to enjoy this topics and all the little tricks our minds play:bigsmile:

Justin

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 07:13 pm
@Fernando phil,
Welcome Fernando. That was more than likely my signature link you followed. Great to have you here and hope you enjoy the community. You'll find some very good discussions amidst the forums.

kennethamy

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2009 11:57 pm
@Fernando phil,
Fernando;95082 wrote:
Hey guys, Im Fernando 20 years old from Ecuador, South America, new to the site and to philosophy actually found the link on a signature at vb.org and started lurking and found it quite interesting, hope I can learn a lot from you guys. :cool:

Dear Fernando,

Welcome.
I am sure you will be astonished to learn that one member of this forum does not believe that Quito exists.

http://www.philosophyforum.com/philosophy-forums/branches-philosophy/logic/274-logic-not-want-not-want-4.html

Post #36

Absolution phil

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 11:42 am
@Fernando phil,
lol, as kennethamy pointed out everything is debatable here. oh and welcome to the forum!

Leonard

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 02:04 pm
@Fernando phil,
If you do take a class on philosophy, this forum is excellent for philosophy students to discuss.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:40:02