Hi everyone...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 07:57 am
Greetings to all perpetual thinkers. I'm yet another addition here in the list of - :detective:s. Being a confused fellow, I always questioned and investigated different matters before I even knew what philosophy is. When I got a chance and looked into the subject, I realized I've being practicing philosophy since I even remember. I hope I will encounter new subjects and will learn more and more about myself and my surroundings. I hope I'll do good.

Theaetetus

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 10:47 am
@FlyingSword,
Here is a warm welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay!

Holiday20310401

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 11:07 am
@Theaetetus,
Welcome to the forum Flying Sword.

Absolution phil

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 01:56 pm
@FlyingSword,
Welcome! In my opinion confused or having doubt is the best starting point of any inquirer. Well I might be a bit biased since I am confused often myself lol.

jgweed

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2009 02:11 pm
@FlyingSword,
Philosophy is always putting question marks where people don't really want them. To think about a subject, to ask questions, to be skeptical about glib answers, and to find one's own truth---doing this is important, whether you call it philosophy or something else.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 02:37:18