I Am Eric Davis

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 10:44 am
Whats going on Philosophy Forum I am Eric Davis a 21 year old male from Annapolis Maryland. I have an assignment in my Advocacy and Argument class at Towson University which is the reason I signed up to this sight. I'm looking for something of interest to argue in. I love musis, sports, and the entertainment business so if any one knows of a forum that has those interest involved please contact me on here and let me know. I'm also a father so parenting would be interesting to me as well so if any one can assist me or lead me in the right direction I would appreciate that Thank you.

Justin

Reply Mon 21 Sep, 2009 01:31 pm
@edavis10,
Welcome Eric. Thanks for the intro and feel free to get involved in the forums. There are a number of forums out there and if you have any questions specifically about parenting, there are a lot of parents on this forum that would be more than happy to share their experiences and offer friendly advice. Enjoy the forums!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:40:30