Hello

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 02:00 pm
Hello, I'm buffalobill90. I'm starting a philosophy degree at Warwick University next month, and I am looking for somewhere I can debate philosophy at a more educated level than on general discussion forums. Hopefully philosophyforum.com will fulfil this role for me.

RDanneskjld

Reply Sat 5 Sep, 2009 02:14 pm
@buffalobill90,
Welcome to the forum buffalobill90! First well done for getting into Warwick University, very impressive. I'm also starting a Philosophy degree next month at the University of Southampton. Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums, plenty of people here with a wealth of knowledge and a range of viewpoints!

jgweed

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2009 07:21 am
@buffalobill90,
I think you will appreciate Philforum more and more as you begin your studies, since the discussions here are certainly more courteous and less pretentious than in many others devoted to Philosophy, and you can both learn and actually DO philosophical thinking here in an effort to strengthen you thinking.
Welcome!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:14:22