Hey

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Fischer

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 04:51 pm
Hi there,

I joined this forum because I realized I have no friends or relatives who are down to talk about anything interesting. I keep blabbing their ears off about my ideas and opinions and I can see their eyes start to glaze over. I am getting quite tired of the blandness of "How do I look in this shirt?" or even "Hey did you go to that show last week? it was sick, maaaan".
I've taken some philosophy classes and read some interesting books. However, I am always hungry for more knowledge, ideas, and some actual feedback. I am interested in a variety of different subjects and I'm excited to get started so I'll talk to you in the forums.

-Fischer

jgweed

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 05:44 pm
@Fischer,
One of the many benefits Philforum provides is a place where subjects can be discussed that are really worth thinking about, and in a thoughtful manner, and with Others who share the same desire.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Leonard

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 08:40 pm
@Fischer,
Hello, Fischer, and welcome to the PhilForum. That hunger for knowledge will certainly get you places, and the forum is a good spot to get a hang of 'conversational' philosophy. Great to meet you, and i'll see you in the forum.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

Victor Eremita

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 09:47 pm
@Fischer,
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 08:14:21