A pleasant acquaintance

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » A pleasant acquaintance

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 11:19 am
I located the website with an intent to become more erudite to Philosophy and express my personal opinions on such topics. I am 21 years of age and have perplexed over 'Philosophical questions' since early childhood whilst studying formally since the latter stages of Adolescence. No other such areas of study available, has yet unconstrained me or intrigued me to such a degree as that of the topics of Philosophy. I am currently in the process of producing treatises and furthering my knowledge on the History of Philosophy and of that of Contemporary Philosophy. I am also active within discussions of a political nature and in the area of Psychology.

Justin

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 12:37 pm
@raidon04,
Warm welcome to you raidon04. Please feel free to make yourself at home in the forums and hope you enjoy the community.

Shadow Dragon

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:35 pm
@raidon04,
Hey there, welcome to forum.

jgweed

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 08:22 pm
@raidon04,
As an undergrad, I stumbled around Literature and then History for several years, until I happened to begin to study Philosophy, and it became not only my Major, but a significant part of my life then, and remains so today.
Welcome to the Philforum!
John

Leonard

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 09:05 pm
@raidon04,
Hello, raidon04. I'm absolutely sure you'll find the right section in the forums for you, and you'll find something to your liking on here. This is one of the better forums for philosophy. Well, I'll be seeing you.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

raidon04

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 04:51 am
@raidon04,
I appreciate the cordial welcome by each of you. I will cherish each reply deservedly.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » A pleasant acquaintance
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:28:55