Hey

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

JS1994

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 08:15 am
Hi everyone, the name's JS1994, but you can just call me Jeff. I was introduced to the forum by mister kitten. I enjoy discussing a wide variety of topics from science to politics. I'm not a genius on any specific topic, but I have a basic knowledge about a lot of topics.

Khethil

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 08:17 am
@JS1994,
Welcome Jeff, glad to have you on board.

Browse a bit and when you're ready, pose a discussion topic in one of the forums so we can get to know you.

Thanks and good luck

jgweed

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 08:30 am
@JS1994,
You don't need to be a genius, Jeff, to join Philforum; you do need to want to communicate your thinking in an authentic and thoughtful manner, and in so doing, contribute to the community's discussions of ideas, problems, and topics. I think this is why you elected to join this particular community, and I look forward to getting to know you through our dialogues in the forums.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Caroline

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 08:41 am
@JS1994,
Hi Js and welcome to the forum. We like to discuss all sorts of topics here and you don't have to be a genius, besides one can't know everything. Welcome to the board Js, Smile

Leonard

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 04:37 pm
@JS1994,
Anybody with a love for philosophy can talk on this forum, no requirements except for common courtesy. Anyway, welcome to the forum JS. I'll see you somewhere eventually.
Cordially yours, Leonard.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/29/2024 at 04:32:37