Hello everyone

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

kale

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 06:47 pm
Hey I'm a human being, you can call me Kale I guess. I enjoy a wide range of topics from science to religion to philosophy (I'm not exactly a genius in these subjects...even though my Iq says otherwise Laughing) I like to joke around alot so I need to get my fix every now and again. Please tell me you guys have a forum for non-serious discussion :devilish:

Leonard

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 06:49 pm
@kale,
We warmly welcome you to the forum, Kale. We certainly have a forum for off-topic discussion, as well as a forum for just about anything else people are interested in. Well, i'll see you around then.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

Twistedgypsychil

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 08:27 pm
@kale,
Welcome to the forum, Kale Smile Hope you enjoy the discussions. I know when I first came here I was and still am like a child in a candy store Smile

Jamie

jgweed

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 08:35 am
@kale,
Note the name of the forum. Most of our discussions are serious, or at least semi-serious; but this doesn't mean that they are not without humor at times. Since you seem to have a serious bent in your thinking, or at least deem it important to think about serious subjects, please use Philforum as an outlet for that part of you.
Welcome to the forum!
Regards,
John

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:31:53