Why, hello there--

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Why, hello there--

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Oribe

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:12 pm
So after cruising through forums where "I've seen this thread before" passes as a legitimate post, I've been yearning somewhat for a forum that doesn't lean towards that. I was originally looking for some philosophical questions to tweak the gears that are my brain and I found this, which was pretty perfect.

As far as introductions go, I'm a 21 year old art student on the west coast of Canada. Pleased to meet you all Smile

jgweed

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 06:18 pm
@Oribe,
Our community attempts (although we don't always succeed in this goal) to make our discussions a little more meaningful, perhaps because we tend to approach any subject from a philosophical point of view.
Welcome to Philforum!
Regards,
John

Caroline

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2009 07:03 pm
@Oribe,
Hello Oribe, thanks for the intro, welcome. I hope you like it here and make contributions. Thanks.

Didymos Thomas

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2009 02:20 am
@Caroline,
Hey, welcome to the forum.

EmperorNero

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2009 10:06 pm
@Oribe,
Oribe;86369 wrote:
So after cruising through forums where "I've seen this thread before" passes as a legitimate post, I've been yearning somewhat for a forum that doesn't lean towards that. I was originally looking for some philosophical questions to tweak the gears that are my brain and I found this, which was pretty perfect.

As far as introductions go, I'm a 21 year old art student on the west coast of Canada. Pleased to meet you all Smile

Welcome. Art student, eh? Smile

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/photoshop/7/3/5/1735.jpg?v=2

Oribe

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2009 01:00 am
@Oribe,
Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope I can prove to be a good ally in our philosophical back and forths!

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » Why, hello there--
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 05:08:31