Just me

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 11:02 am
Hello. My name is Jamie aka Twistedgypsychil. I am 28 years old and married to Vincubus. We decided to join the forum because you have really good content here. I am a triple major for psychology/sociology/philosophy at SDSU in South Dakota. I have 2 children, a 4 year old boy named Jesse and a 4 month old girl named Raina. I hope that I can learn a lot on this forum through discussion/debate/listening. It seems like an awesome forum.

Sincerely,

Jamie

Caroline

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 11:10 am
@Twistedgypsychil,
Hi Twistedgypsychil, good to meet you and welcome to the forum. Thanks for the intro, I hope you enjoy it here, weclome.

jgweed

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:12 pm
@Twistedgypsychil,
Having already welcomed Vincubus, I am doubly pleased to welcome you the Philforum community, and hope that you will join in the discussion threads when you find topics of interest.
Regards,
John

Leonard

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 07:27 pm
@Twistedgypsychil,
Hello and welcome, Twistedgypsychil. I believe you'll find the forum to your liking. We've got a debate section under construction if that's what you enjoy. Well, i'll see you around the forum then.
Cordially yours, Leonard.

Twistedgypsychil

Reply Thu 27 Aug, 2009 07:44 am
@Twistedgypsychil,
Thanks for the warm welcome Smile It is nice to meet you all.

Jamie

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:09:01