knew here

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 03:43 pm
hello. obviously i am (k)new here. i consider myself philosophically minded, but not philosophically versed, so more than likely i will read much more than i will post, but i anticipate learning here, as i suppose i learn everywhere.

am married and has two li'l 'uns, and enjoy reading, with no game plan in mind, just whatever suits at the time.

jgweed

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2009 07:49 pm
@vincubus,
Welcome to the Philosophy Forum!
To be philosophically minded is just as important as being philosophically "versed," and careful thinking about important topics is certainly not the exclusive right or ability of just those who have read and studied philosophy as such.
Regards,
John

Shadow Dragon

Reply Mon 24 Aug, 2009 06:37 am
@vincubus,
You can't learn it all just by reading, it's in debate that you find out what you really believe, but you could debate that point. Razz

Welcome to the forum.

Leonard

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 07:32 pm
@vincubus,
Welcome, Vincubus. You'll learn much more joining the forum unversed than you would if you knew it all. The forumgoers gladly teach 'newbies,' and you'll find your niche in the forum. Well anyway, i'll be seeing you around.
-Cordially yours, Leonard.

vincubus

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 09:33 pm
@vincubus,
thanks for the replies and kind words. i will take them to "heart".

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 01:23:18