greetings from prague

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » greetings from prague

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mischka

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 02:48 am
hello

my name is Mischka, I'm a 33-year-old guy living in Prague (but I'm not czech!) intermittently interested in philosophy.
I started this year with a blog (http:\\alifewithoutgod.blogspot.com) but am now doing what I actually wanted to do at the time I started the blog: write a novel Smile

oh, and to pay the bills I write computer programmes

PS. when can I start making new threads? I kinda joined here to get an answer to a specific question which I now cannot ask cause I cant start a new thread :brickwall:

Caroline

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 05:55 am
@mischka,
Hi mishka and welcome to the philforum, hope you enjoy it here. You should be able to start a new thread now that you've introduced yourself, ok thanks.
Caroline.

jgweed

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 06:53 am
@mischka,
To avoid the dreaded plague of forum spamming, the software forces a new Member to make a reply or two to existing posts before it allows starting a new thread (and for the same reason, Members are only allowed to start two new threads every 24 hours).
Welcome to the Philforum!
Regards,
John

mischka

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 06:56 am
@mischka,
oh I see..

well meanwhile I managed to start a thread, let's see if something useful comes out of it Wink

Justin

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 09:19 am
@mischka,
Warm welcome to you mischka. Thanks for the introduction and do feel free to place a link to your blog within your signature on the forums. Peace!

Didymos Thomas

Reply Fri 14 Aug, 2009 10:40 am
@Justin,
Welcome to the forum.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » New Member Introductions
  3. » greetings from prague
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 06:27:52