What are the hot travel locations for us nurses?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

RonEvens

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 03:43 am
I don't think you blew anything with Access. I actually turned down my first assignment with them and went instead with Nightingale and then for my next assignment I went with Access for the same position they offered me originally and actually got more money than originally offered. Michelle Barry is great to work with. Travel Agencies make money if you work, so just because you turn them down doesn't mean they won't work with you. They want to make money too. Calif is a walk through state. It took me an hour and a half to get my temp license. Access is also based out of San Diego so they have tons of jobs in CA

aaureo

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2005 05:02 am
my golly, I was considering Ogrady peyton to sponsor me to be able to work in the US, anyway, Im an RN here in the Philippines, currently Im a school nurse here at De La Salle University, about to be deployed to Saudi Arabia, dont know my exact date of flight,..do u have any idea how Ogrady handle international nurses like us? my golly again... Rolling Eyes

LGLee2

Reply Sat 12 Aug, 2006 01:23 am
WORLD WIDE TRAVEL STAFFING IS PRETTY GOOD AND THEY FIT THEIR NAME (WORLD WIDE) TALK TO MIKE JAMES AT 1-866-633-7-3700 EXT128 TELL HIM THAT LORENA SAYS HI

kimmiejs

Reply Mon 14 Aug, 2006 08:53 pm
Try Australia. I am moving back at the end of the year. I loved working as a RN there.

Lili 1

Reply Sun 20 Aug, 2006 06:38 am
I'll second or third (not sure which) Access Nurses- they've been great with me. My recruiter is Julianne- she's a doll! Mr. Green

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:11:35