Nursing pay

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

KathRN

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:00 am
pay in Raleigh, NC
Does any one know about pay in Raleigh? I am looking to relocate and bofriend has a job offer there. What hospitals are good to work at there?

kwm

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2012 08:07 pm
@Justanurse,
I have been a nurse 2.5 years. In the hospital I currently make $30/hr in the state of SC. If I work nights it is $3/hr more and weekends are $3/hr more also. Those who work the weekends & nights can rake in $36/hr. Now if we go into an office, home health or hospice they will decrease the pay because they consider this type of nursing not bedside which I totally disagree with with esp with home health and hospice.

alanaalison

Reply Tue 28 Feb, 2017 05:46 am
These wages are pretty typical here and because it's the city hospital, may be a little low. If anyone is paying less than these wages in this city, they have a very hard time filling their positions. So I wonder if it is accurate for others? I checked my hospital and job and it was off by $8,000 as to what it said the salaries here are.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:19:28