3. » Loved ones
  4. » Page 2

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Piram

Reply Tue 12 Sep, 2006 12:48 pm
Anonymous wrote:
Amplias wrote:
Hello Piram, The e-mail I sent came back undelivered, you might of changed
your address or maybe it's mine that still isn't working but I don't think so. I just got it fixed. Sad

Hi Amplias,
Don´t worry, I got your e-mail and I just replied to it! :wink:

Whoops! Sorry, the above was my post, I forgot to log in!!! Embarrassed

evanman

Reply Thu 14 Sep, 2006 03:41 pm
Piram wrote:
evanman wrote:
Hi,

I left in '78 with my wife (seven months pregnant) and one baby son.

We now have Three grown up sons. Our eldest lad is a missionary in South Africa working with an organisation that has a home for AIDS orphans. Our middle son is married with a 20 month old daughter and our youngest is courting.

I think I may have mixed you up with a tall afro-american called Antipas, although I feel sure we have met.

Even if you saw my photo today you probably wouldn't recognise me. I was much thinner then, had long hair, whereas today I have very short greying hair--where the baldness hasn't got me!

"Psalms", were you by any chance in Portugal, in Oporto at that enormous colony (the number of people was not enormous when we were there, though) on a street called "Nossa Senhora da Hora"? I seem to remember an English Psalms with dark, semi-long hair, light (blue or green or hazel) coloured eyes and a jovial nature. American Ben and Ruth were there for a time.

You got me!

Ahh, yes, the old mansion at Nossa Senhora da Hora! I remember the electrics always going off!

I used to organise those Saturday afternoon shows we put on.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 01:56 am
Hi Piram, Just wanted to tell you I got your mails (12,13,17th/09). I don't think your getting mine (14,18th/09). Maybe they go to your anti spam.
If you don't get the one I sent today let me know.

Piram

Reply Mon 18 Sep, 2006 11:29 pm
Amplias wrote:
Hi Piram, Just wanted to tell you I got your mails (12,13,17th/09). I don't think your getting mine (14,18th/09). Maybe they go to your anti spam.
If you don't get the one I sent today let me know.

Hi, Amplias,
I did get the email you sent me dated Sept. 18th, and I replied to it.

Anonymous

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2008 08:48 am
Re: Loved ones
Amplias,
How how are you?
I was in Ellenville, Providence, Cambridge, and Uxbridge with you,,, you were awesome, I stayed with the family 1 year.... I thought they were controll freaks.
I had to get out,, food was not good, and the lice was itchy,,,,

Jacobisrael

Reply Sat 31 May, 2008 01:45 pm
Re:
Anybody have any idea where Antipas and Hagar ended up after they went to Africa?

My wife and I were in Madrid with them in 74-75.

Acheick wrote:
Piram wrote:
Antipas! Didn´t he look like that character from "The Mod Squad", that long-defunct late 60´s TV program, with long sideburns? Smile

Antipas and Hagar, they went to Africa.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 17 Jul, 2008 02:59 am
Amplias wrote:
1970 to 1975 COG. I just want to send all my love and prayers to my brothers and sisters and say I miss you all. I'm alright, the Lord has been good to me. I don't know much about what happened after my depart but all I can say is praise the Lord for all the good he did for me and others
through our ministry. You were all so beautiful. God bless and keep.

I would like to know about your group. please reply me as soon as possible.

Thank you.
Daniel

Anonymous

Reply Fri 25 Jul, 2008 03:40 am
Inspiration & Daniel
Inspiration,
Sorry Inspiration if I haven't answered but I haven't been back to this board lately. I'm alright and still living one day at a time. At the moment I'm still in Europe as having burned all my bridges there was nothing to go back to. I'm a little worried about people I knew and were dear to me in the fam. I hope all is going well for you.

Daniel,
I'm not sure which group you want to know about. I'm a professional musicien and play in a number of groups. What exactly would you like to know?

Piram

Reply Thu 4 Sep, 2008 11:45 am

Anonymous

Reply Fri 5 Sep, 2008 10:47 am
Hello Piram,
I too have many fond memories of Barcelona and Cataluna. It was a beautiful place to live. I remember in the summer taking the boat to Ibiza. We'd rent mopeds and go witnessing all over the island. We camped in a camping there where we met people from all over the world. In Barcelona we had a lot of student friendsfrom all over too. Do you meet people there that you knew before? There must be some ex'ers there that got stuck when the Spanish colonies had to break up.
A musicians life isn't the easiest way of living but if that's all you know when you leave with no other resources it keeps you going. Without the Lord's help it wouldn't have been possible. I do love music though and couldn't see myself doing anything else.
Take it easy Bro.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 7 Oct, 2008 10:26 pm
Amplias,
You can write me at [email protected]

MLD2008

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 02:59 pm
@evanman,
Antipas and Hagar here. If anyone would like to write to us we would love to hear from you, here is our email address: [email protected]

MLD2008

Reply Mon 23 Jul, 2012 03:00 pm
@Jacobisrael,
Antipas and Hagar here, we would love to hear from you please write to us [email protected]

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » Loved ones
  4. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:41:41