David B., aka Job the Pilgrim, aka Joe in Brazil, Chile, Per

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » David B., aka Job the Pilgrim, aka Joe in Brazil, Chile, Per

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2005 09:23 pm
David B., aka Job the Pilgrim, aka Joe in Brazil, Chile, Per
I am interested in talking with anybody who knew my brother, known in the Family, I believe, as Joe, or perhaps earlier as Job. Legal name, David Bolick. He joined in Laredo TX in '73, and lived in Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Brazil and Chile. Most interested in those who might have known him in the '80's and 90's.
I am Jonathan's brother, who inquired earlier.
I met Cherub when he stopped at my college in '73 with David.

For us, having a family member in the Family for the past 30+ years is like continually cycling through the stages of grief. It never ends.

m 2

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 02:50 pm
Truthfinder, chill. He wasn't in The Family. Also keep in mind that just because someone was in TFI, it doesn't mean they're child abusers.

Moderator 2

Reply Wed 22 Nov, 2006 07:44 pm
The previous comment by "truthfinder" was pulled. Personal attacks are not allowed on this site.

Cherub

Reply Fri 12 Apr, 2013 01:44 pm
@Carlos 1,
David Bollick's picture is posted as one of several authors who write articles for Activate! magazine along with several others. Seems he lives in Mexico and has a business of some sort. Other authors are listed including Peter and Maria. It's alway good to check up and become current on TF activities,

MT7060

Reply Wed 13 Nov, 2019 08:46 am
@Carlos 1,
Can you email me? [email protected]. I have a family member that has been missing for 45 years. We are trying to speak to other family members of people in the group

1. xFamily
  2. » Connections
  3. » David B., aka Job the Pilgrim, aka Joe in Brazil, Chile, Per
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:24:23