islam is the last message from the god(Allah)

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Islam
  3. » islam is the last message from the god(Allah)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

abouebn

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2012 10:11 pm
Islam is to believe that Allah has sent down books to the Prophets like the Torah, the Gospel, the Psalms and at last the Qur’an which He sent down on Muhammad Peace be Upon him. All these books command to worship Allah alone with no partners. These books were subjected to alternation due to the extensive length of time. This was done by the enemies of the religion who collect the money of the people by deception. Except the Qu’ran which was sent down to the Prophet Muhammad.It has been completely preserved within the chests of men, women, and children. Allah has made it a miracle for mankind and has taken it upon Himself to protect it from any kind of loss or alteration. Moreover, Allah has made the Qur’an dominant over the previous books. And it is full of various scientific facts which make the leading figures of modern science witness its challenge.

xris

Reply Wed 5 Jun, 2013 12:36 pm
What scientific facts are those?

Thomas

Reply Fri 7 Jun, 2013 10:01 am
@abouebn,
abouebn wrote:
And it is full of various scientific facts which make the leading figures of modern science witness its challenge.

Just as a broken clock is right twice each day, a bogus book of 600 pages will state a few true facts just by accident. Please show me how the Q'uran is right about modern science more consistently than accident alone would predict.

abouebn

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 03:44 am
@Thomas,
that who wants to discuss does not start with nasty words such as bogus by

xris

Reply Sat 8 Jun, 2013 11:38 am
You did not answer my question.

xris

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2013 01:55 pm
Obviously none to report.

Thomas

Reply Sun 9 Jun, 2013 06:33 pm
@abouebn,
I didn't say the Q'uran is a bogus book, I said a sufficiently-long bogus book will contain a few correct passages just by chance. That's not nasty, that's just a fact. I then asked how the Q'uran improves on such a hypothetical bogus book. How is that nasty?

count markovalley

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 05:59 pm
Can you prove your statement about the last message from Allah?
I don't think you can. Why would Allah give any message to someone who had to use force for others to accept it. I can get anyone to believe whatever I wanted them to believe if I could put a revolver to their head or a scimitar to his throat. Would you agree with that?

Cyclops

Reply Sun 30 Jun, 2013 05:13 pm
I would do better to try and convince we skeptics by actually quoting a relevant section of the Quran. I did watch a program on television in which the person reading from the Quran actually quoted something quite extraordinary, that I would never have expected, that did seem to agree with what scientists only later discovered. This had to do with human anatomy. I don't know however where the relevant section is, as I have no Quran at home. Maybe I should pick one up.

But I have no affinity with the Islamic faith. I'm opposed to it, vehemently. I also think Mohammed was hallucinating and maybe he was talking to Lucifer, or some demon from hell, and not that angel that told him to go out and conquer the world with his new found religion. What has Islam brought the world but death and destruction, equal to that of the Crusades? The only positive thing about the history of Muslims and Christians is that they sometimes meet in fields and slaughter each other, but unfortunately, some always manage to escape.

I carry with me a Giant spiked club with which to pummel all religious extremists. Mohammed? Who was he. Someone who ran from me when he saw me coming. Puny little punk!

abouebn

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2013 06:40 am
@Cyclops,
Dear Sir:
A--- To judge anything we have first to get rid of any prejudgments concerning the subject. We study the subject; and we determine the wrong and the right in it. We compare to other similar subjects if they do exist and then we bring out our judgment. The law of gravity was the most important discovery in human lives. But how we used it is our doing. So is the discovery of the nuclear power.
Now you said that:" ink Mohammed was hallucinating and maybe he was talking to Lucifer, or some demon from hell, and not that angel that told him to go out and conquer the world with his new found religion". Why didn't you think the opposite way that he talked to the angels and not to the devil? Do you have a proof of that or it is only a prejudgment you had deep inside of you. Especially that you said:" some demon from hell"
B--- As I said you should've read the Qura'n first before you judge it. Because it is the book that you should question and not its followers and what they do. The Qura'n is the book that contains the doctrine of Allah Almighty which Mohammad, pbuh, has delivered to us. Whether some of us malpractice its teachings or misinterpreted some of its verses is something that should not be counted on Islam. Read this:" And definitely in case an incitement from Ash-Shaytan (the all-vicious (one), i.e., the Devil) ever incites you, then seek refuge in Allah; surely He is Ever-Hearing, Ever-Knowing" AlA'raf 200. if the Qura'n is revealed to Mohammad, pbuh, by the devil as you say, would he be saying that about him self?"
And also said the Qura'n:" He said, "O my son, do not narrate your vision to your brothers, (for) then they may plot against you (some) plotting. Surely Ash-Shaytan (The all-Vicious (one), i.e., the Devil) is to man an evident enemy." Yusef 5; and many more verses.
C--- when we talk about the Islam we should look at two things, Islam and Muslims. In the same manner when we look at the American government and the American people. Do the Americans approve everything done by the American government? Or is it doing everything exactly as the American law states?

hassanelagouz

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:34 am
@xris,
God the Almighty has pointed out that He taught His prophet what he had not known before. He says:
“God has sent down to you the book (The Qur’an), and al-Hikmah (Islamic laws, knowledge of legal and illegal things i.e. the Prophet’s Sunnah–legal ways), and taught you that which you knew not. And Ever Great is the Grace of God unto you (O Muhammad (pbuh).” (Holy Qur’an: 4: 113).
These types of knowledge conveyed through the messenger of God (pbuh) were brought in the form of revelation from God the Almighty and from the kinds of knowledge the prophet had. The God’s prophet (pbuh) said: “Every prophet was given knowledge which made his people believe him and I hope I will be the most followed prophet on the Resurrection Day.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) showed that the miracles of his predecessor prophets (peace be upon the all) were kinds of miracles admitted by the peoples in their own times. They were supernatural and could not be challenged neither in their own times nor in times to come; all confirming the prophethood of those who showed them.

The miracles of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) were both scientific and intellectual. They were heavenly revelations. It will take a man’s life-long to realize and recognize essence and truth of the heavenly revelation (the Qur’an). Yet, the miracles of this holy book do not end in the course of time; in every age a clear sign of this revelation is confirmed and a bright proof is seen—all conforming to the true revelation, the Holy Qur’an, from God upon His prophet/messenger. This also confirms the prophethood of Muhammad (pbuh). We see in every age natural scientists producing facts after a long reach and efforts. These facts are taken for granted by the Muslim who reads the book of God the Almighty and contemplates its meanings.

Embryology, for example, is considered to be one of the most modern sciences which scientists could not explore until modern civilization provided them with instruments that could show what was happening in the womb of the mother without hurting the mother or the fetus. They reached some facts which had been taken for granted by Muslims, things like the beginning of the formation of the fetus, when the sperm enters the ovum of the woman. Almighty God said: “And that He [God] creates the pairs, male and female, from Nutfah (drops of semen – male and female discharges) when it is emitted.” (Holy Qur’an: 53: 45-46). God also said: “Was he not a nutfah (mixed male and female sexual discharge) of semen emitted (poured forth)?” (Holy Qur’an: 75: 37).

Out of the millions sperms man ejaculates during his sexual intercourse, only one fertilizes the ovum. Human semen forms 99% of the ejaculated liquid, while the sperms form between 0% and 1% from the total amount of the semen. Only one sperm out of millions in the semen is made to fertilizes the ovum, according to the will of God, so that it grows and becomes a fetus, then a child, then a young boy or girl, then a man or a woman. Abi Saeed al-Khudri related that the messenger of God (pbuh) was once asked about ejaculation outside the vagina during sexual intercourse (for contraceptive purposes), he said: “The child does not come from all the liquid (sermen) and if God intends to create anything, nothing can prevent it (from coming into existence). This prophetic hadith show that a woman perceives from some of the semen, as modern science says, and that there might be ejaculation without conception. Also conception is not necessarily formed after each sexual intercourse, and that there might be ejaculation without conception. This is explained by gynaecologists who say that the days between the menstruation periods are not the same with respect to the possibility of pregnancy, and that sperms might not be strong enough to fertilises the ovum. Science has proved that the sperms in the semen must be lively, active and gushing forth, which is one condition for fertilisation, as science has proved. Science has also proved that the woman’s liquid, which contains the ovum, comes out flowingly to the womb canal (Fallopian canal) and that the ovum must be lively, active and flowing so that fertilisation could be achieved. God the Almighty said: “So let man see from what he is created! He is created from a water gushing forth” (Holy Qur’an: 86: 5-6).

Determination of the baby’s sex (male or female):
Scientists have found out that the number of genes in every human cell is 23 pairs, one gene from each pair is responsible for determining the sex of the baby in all dimensions of man, physical and psychological, and that the key to the determination of the sex of the baby exists in this pair of genes. It was noticed that this pair in the male is different and it is referred to as (XY). Also, the feminine ova have only one chromosome of one shape (XX), while the sperms of man have two shapes of genes (X) and (Y).

The determination of the baby’s sex as such becomes obvious. The sperm is responsible for the determination of the sex of the baby for it contains the contrasted shapes of sexual genes. If the sperm has a (Y) gene, and it combines with an (X) gene in the ovum, the bay will be a baby-boy, and if an (X) gene unites with an (X) gene in the ovum, the baby will be a baby-girl. Here are some formulas clarifying the point further:
A (Y) gene + (X) = baby-boy (YX)
An (X) gene + (X) = baby-girl

Four possibilities:
1) XX female 2) YX male 3) XX female 4) YX male
This is what has been mentioned in the Noble Qur’an fourteen hundred years ago, when it attributed the responsibility of determining the sex of the baby to the sperm of the man. God Almighty said: “And that He [God] creates the pairs, male and female, from Nutfah (drops of semen – male and female discharges) when it is emitted.” (Holy Qur’an: 53: 45-46). The prophetic tradition expresses this fact accurately. If the sperm of the man dominates, i.e. (Y) gene dominates and united with an (X) chromosome – the baby will be a boy, and if the liquid of the woman dominates, the baby will be a girl. Thawban related that a Jew once approached the prophet and asked him about the (sex) of the child. The prophet (pbuh) said:

“The reproductive substance of man is white and that of woman (i. e. ovum central portion) yellow, and when they have sexual intercourse and the male's substance (chromosomes and genes) prevails upon the female's substance (chromosomes and genes), it is the male child that is created by Allah's Decree, and when the substance of the female prevails upon the substance contributed by the male, a female child is formed by God’s decree.”

After fourteen hundred years, nobody can speak more clearly than what the prophet has stated.

hassanelagouz

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:34 am
The miraculous forms of the Holy Qur’an and true prophetic traditions share common totalities, which include:
1. The Linguistic Inimitability: The Holy Qur’an is of the highest degree of eloquence and rhetoric in the Arabic language and has always rendered the people of eloquence and rhetoric incapable of producing something similar.

2. The Legislative Inimitability: The Holy Qur’an contains a perfect code of life to secure the interests of the servants of God in this world and save them from punishment in the Hereafter. It is valid for all times and places.

3. The Informative inimitability: A great deal of news was given in the Holy Qur’an as to what would happen in the future; events took place accordingly. It also gave news about past events that had happened long time before, like telling about the peoples of Noah, Hud, Salih and others. Without what was revealed in the Holy Qur’an, Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) , he would not have known anything himself.

4. The Scientific Inimitability: Some verses in the Noble Qur’an indicate scientific facts which had not been known before, and science has been discovering them with the course of time. These verses include empirical, human, natural as well as other kinds of science.

5. The Inimitability of Guidance: This is embodied in various examples; anyone wanting to learn about them, he can refer to the books written on scientific inimitability in the Noble Qur’an, in the Prophetic traditions and in the Inimitability magazine, which is issued by the Islamic World Association.

Alan McDougall

Reply Mon 19 May, 2014 05:30 am
If Islam is the last message of God then it is a very confusing one. I can make little sense of the vague verses of the Koran, some of them are full of hate, Allah does not come over as a nice sort of . Unlike the God of Jesus which says God is love, the god of the Koran love is always conditional, such as.

Allah does not love those who............................? Countless times. Also are Allah and Yahweh the same entity?

Alan

giujohn

Reply Sun 25 May, 2014 05:53 pm
Last message? So did he die or something?

worldtraveler24

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2014 01:02 pm
@giujohn,
Yes, He is dead and he never rose again. Murder just does not seem the proper way of converting the infidel. It would seem to me that Islam has become the judge of who would be considered the infidel. Therefore, if Muslims regards Jesus as anything at all perhaps they should consider this scripture, " Judge that you be not judged. For with the same measure you judge, God will judge you." Only God has the right to take a life--NOT THE MUSLIM MILITANTS!

If Muslims say that ALLAH has given them the right to destroy the infidel than they are listening to the wrong GOD. My GOD says VENGENCE IS MINE SAITH THE LORD, I WILL RECOMPENSE!

Islam is nothing more than a false doctrine that Satan uses to damn the souls of those who follow these teachings. I wonder where did Mohammed get his Koran scriptures?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Islam
  3. » islam is the last message from the god(Allah)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:42:54