date of nikola tesla and walter russell discussion

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » date of nikola tesla and walter russell discussion

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 15 Nov, 2007 06:01 am
it is claimed that nikola tesla, and walter russell, spoke, and that walter russell told tesla the cosmogeny.

"Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell did meet and discuss their respective cosmologies. Tesla recognized the wisdom and power of Russells' teaching and urged Russell to lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it."

"Nikola Tesla told Walter Russell to hide his cosmogony from the world for a thousand years. "

and then the version with "to await the unfolding of man".

what are the archives of the university of science and philosophy like? do they contain all letters etc transactions, notes, journals, magazines, etc? in what kind of a state are they?

proV

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 02:19 pm
@esaruoho,
esaruoho wrote:
it is claimed that nikola tesla, and walter russell, spoke, and that walter russell told tesla the cosmogeny.

"Nikola Tesla and Walter Russell did meet and discuss their respective cosmologies. Tesla recognized the wisdom and power of Russells' teaching and urged Russell to lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it."

"Nikola Tesla told Walter Russell to hide his cosmogony from the world for a thousand years. "

and then the version with "to await the unfolding of man".

I have also found this claim on the web but no info to verify it. I have found no info so far of Russell mentioning Tesla.

It's interesting though that dr. Russell frequently mentiones Nikola Tesla's "rival", Thomas Edison, calling him a genious.

Tesla stated opinion about Edison himself:

Quote:
"If Edison had a needle to find in a haystack, he would proceed at once with the diligence of the bee to examine straw after straw until he found the object of his search. ... I was a sorry witness of such doings, knowing that a little theory and calculation would have saved him ninety percent of his labor."
In a Divine Illiad 1 Russell even adresses Marconi (who stole the Radio invention title from Tesla) as a genious. And I don't find Marconi anywhere in the same league as Tesla. Not nearly as popular and he wasn't even American (distance could be bigger factor then).

Not trying to made some conclusions from it but it is interesting. Tesla is also a big person and thinker from that time that I deeply respect and "like should attract like".

Peace phil

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 03:56 am
@proV,
Well, the statement, that Tesla told to wait him for 1000 years and also some othing things is mentioned in the book "Atomic Suicide?".

But what would really be nice, if anyone has the exact date and circumstances according the meeting of Tesla and Dr.

Sure Tesla and Edison were not big friends, but maybe it had to happen like that, so that Tesla first got a chance to work in this business (for Edison) and that he later could brake with Edison so that he could go on and develop his own things...

Maybe it's the same with Marconi, which was a disciple of Tesla. Maybe time was not ripe for Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter, so Marconi got to develop the conventional EM-Radio, which we still use today. As Tesla himself would never have developed this, as in his view his system was far superior.
And therefore the statement that Marconi "stole" Tesla's idea is IMHO also not exactly correct. As Tesla himself, as I said before actually developed another system. The later court case outcome was more politically influenced than really based on the facts, for Marconi was Italian...

IMHO using the mind to judge people how great they are is not useful. Only enlightened people really are able to see how good certain people can manifest the Supreme truth.

Wish you love and peace

proV

Reply Sun 30 Nov, 2008 07:56 am
@Peace phil,
Peace wrote:
Well, the statement, that Tesla told to wait him for 1000 years and also some othing things is mentioned in the book "Atomic Suicide?".

Oh, thank you! I don't have this book, could you please elaborate a little on this? Is this Russell's statement or someone else's?

Russell and Tesla both had interests in unifying the principles of the universe, see Tesla's (never published) theory here. I always thought how great it would be if this two guys would have worked together. Tesla being driven from practical science field and Russell from an enlightened "religious" one. I guess the time was not for that to come indeed.

Peace wrote:
And therefore the statement that Marconi "stole" Tesla's idea is IMHO also not exactly correct.

You are right Smile:
Quote:
It is a pretty much established fact that Marconi stole his work from Jagadish Chandra Bose from India, whose work was not accepted as India was under British rule at that time.It is known as Italian Navy Coherer Scandal[4].
But as far as I understand the essential element in radio as we now call it (and Tesla's own way of wireless transport) is in tuned circuits and Tesla patented that first.

Peace wrote:
The later court case outcome was more politically influenced than really based on the facts...
I agree, the whole field is someway cloudy.

eloratea

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 04:08 am
@esaruoho,
Can anyone tell me if there is in Atomic suicide description about influence of radioactive elemets usage on global warming and climate changes?

esaruoho

Reply Thu 12 Feb, 2009 04:22 am
@eloratea,
yes there is. get the book and read it

Peace phil

Reply Sat 14 Mar, 2009 01:44 pm
@esaruoho,
As I again read through "Atomic Suicide?", I shortly marked the corresponding pages, and will now shortly quote them, so that other people don't have to seek them.

All of them are from the Introduction, which was written by Lao:

Quote:
[...] A list of the great educators and scientists, men who were associated with my husband during the more than forty years of his active work for the betterment of human relations in industry, would fill many pages. However, the list includes such men as [...], Nikola Tesla, Thomas Edison, [...] and many others. Letters, autographs and other historical documents from many of these celebrities are part of the museum of my husband's work here at Swannanoa. [...]

(Atomic Suicide?, page xvii)

Quote:
[...] Such great souls are the world-mystics whom the man who does not understand call "crackpots" and dreamers. Practically every world-genius has been a "crackpot" to his neighbors. Poor Leonardo had to bury his inventions in sealed vaults, as Nikola Tesla told my husband he must also do, so that posteriority could take advantage of his "crackpot" ideas and inspirations. [...]

(Atomic Suicide?, page xix)

Quote:
[...] The harder he tried to give his new knowledge the greater he was suppressed. A number of distinguished scientists of great vision were deeply impressed, and partially convinced, but felt that tradition was too deeply rooted to allow such a great change. These men included Thomas Edison, [...]. Nikola Tesla was, however, fully convinced that my husband's electrical knowledge was true to Nature, but it was so different from the accepted pattern that Tesla told him that he would have to seal it in a sepulchre with instructions that it be opened in a thousand years when human intelligence had unfolded far enough to be ready to accept it. [...]

(Atomic Suicide?, page xxiii)

Quote:
[...] It is the story of crucifixion, punishment, and torture of such immortals as Socrates, Jesus, Galileo, Leonardo, Spinoza, Shakespeare, Joan of Arc, Baha'u'llah, Robert Paine, Billy Mitchell, Alexander Graham Bell, Nikola Tesla, Charles Goodyear, the Wright Brothers or General Douglas McArthur. [...]

(Atomic Suicide?, page xxiv)

Quote:
[...] He had, therefore, decided to take Nikola Tesla's advice and seal his knowledge in the Smithsonian Institute until man had sufficiently unfolded, spiritually, to be ready for it. [...]

(Atomic Suicide?, page xxxiv)

It is IMHO especially interesting that Tesla was the only one, of all these famous people, who wholeheartedly accepted Dr's cosmogony.
It is also interesting, that Lao lists Tesla as one of the real big genius' that ever existed, and Edison is not in that list...
This is quite funny, as has been mentioned earlier in all the other work, always Edison is mentioned as one example of a genius but Tesla is not mentioned...

Love and Peace to all the Universe, of the One.

zeroone

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 05:57 am
@Peace phil,
Quote:
Quote:
[...] He had, therefore, decided to take Nikola Tesla's advice and seal his knowledge in the Smithsonian Institute until man had sufficiently unfolded, spiritually, to be ready for it. [...]
(Atomic Suicide?, page xxxiv)

So, what does this mean? Did he or did he not seal his knowledge?

Peace phil

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 08:01 am
@zeroone,
Laughing

I would have bet my left arm, that someone would ask this. :bigsmile:

How about reading the corresponding text in context?

Well to make it easy for you. Lao convinced Dr, that he should not store everything in a vault, but instead publish it. And this he did, as we all know.

Wish you all a lovely weekend.

Peace phil

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2009 04:48 am
@Peace phil,
Little Addition. Just to make this thread more complete:

Quote:
[...] I feel especially indebted to [...] and to the late Thomas Edison for his more than passing interest in my ideas of polarity and the nature of electricity during my months of professional association with him as his sculptural biographer.
Many others to whom I owe my gratitude are Dr. Robert Andrews Millikan, Dr. Harlow Shapley, Dr Willis D. Whitney, the late Doctors Lee de Forest, Nicola Tesla, Michael Pupin, Harvey Rentschler, and A. A. Michaelson, and Charles Kettering, David Sarnoff and Gerard Swope. [...]

(A new Concept of the Universe, page xix)

This is at the beginning of the book, in the "Acknowledgments" section, written by Walter Russell.

Peace and Light to all.

Peace phil

Reply Tue 2 Nov, 2010 03:09 am
Another little addition, this time from the book "The World Crisis" by Dr and Lao. Just to make this thread even more complete:

Quote:
[...]Gradually he withdrew into two big studios high up in Carnegie Hall, where he lived and worked alone for many years. He intended to end his days there engaged in continuing to give creative expression to the five fine arts of music, painting, sculpture, architecture and literature as well as to give some years to more fully recording his scientific discoveries to leave to posterity, as advised and requested by Nikola Tesla.[...]

(The World Crisis, 2nd ed. p101-102)

Quote:
[...]A few among these survive, however, for their knowledge comes directly from God and God keeps their Light illumined if they work with Him knowingly. Only because of this inner connection in those of our geniuses, who have survived the inquisition of misunderstanding by conformist teachers, do we have such geniuses as Edison, Marconi, Tesla and others like them, who were either compelled by their teachers to leave school or left themselves because they could not stand it. [...]

(The World Crisis, 2nd ed. p192-193)

Peace and Light to all.

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » date of nikola tesla and walter russell discussion
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:05:50