Russell Coil and the 1950s/1960s communication with NORAD?

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russell Coil and the 1950s/1960s communication with NORAD?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 10:51 am
a mention of Walter Russell's study into ZeroPointEnergy / driving all over the second law of thermodynamics

does anyone have ANY idea where to find verification that this mention of a memo is legit? perhaps a scan of the memo??

"Russell also developed and tested counter-wound sets of coils, each in the shape of overlapping cones. The device was based on the "power multiplication principle" discussed in the many books that he had written.
According to a memo dated in 1961, the device worked: "because of the false concept of gravity which assumes it to be force of attraction which
pulls inward from within instead of a cyclic force which controls the expansion of cold into heat, and the expansion of heat into cold...
Nature's first principle of power production and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space. The heat thus generated radiates back into cold to complete the wave cycle which automatically repeats itself in this ageless universe of infinite continuity."
(This is very similar to the theories of Victor Schauberger; Alexandersson, 1982).
On September 10, 1961, Walter and (his wife) Lao Russell reported to their contacts at NORAD, that the coils had worked and that the President of the United States could announce to the world that a "greater, safer power than atomic energy" could be provided for industry and transportation. The Russell's were convinced that they had found and demonstrated a new source of energy and a conversion process for what is now known as the zero point energy."

please help, you lot are my only hope!

esaruoho

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 03:31 pm
@esaruoho,
so it was something about dually sexed coils.
"In the fall of 1959, General Chapman, Colonel Fry, Major Sargent, Major Cripe, and others from NORAD in Colorado Springs, attended a meeting at Swannanoa, Virginia (University Of Science And Philosophy) at the invitation of Walter Russell. At this meeting Russell explained the workings of a device he proposed to build to take advantage of the vacuum state energy, and the two directional movement of energy from gravitation, (generation), to radiation, (degeneration). During the following year Russell, his wife, Lao, and their assistants built the device. The prototype that was built consisted of two sets of dual and magnetically-sexed coils. On September 10, 1961, Walter and Lao Russell reported to their contacts at NORAD,that the coils had worked and that the President of the United States could announce to the world that a "greater, safer power than atomic energy" could be provided for industry and transportation. (KeelyNet/energy/fe_revw.asc)"

well..

esaruoho

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 03:36 pm
@esaruoho,
  • Russell also developed and tested "counter-wound sets of coils, each in the shape of overlapping cones".
  • The device was based on the "power multiplication principle" discussed in many of his books
  • According to a memo dated in 1961, the device worked "because of the false concept of gravity which assumes it to be a force of attraction which pulls inward from within, instead of a cyclic force which controls the expansion of cold into heat, and the expansion of heat into cold" "Nature's first principle of power production and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space." "The heat thus generated radiates back into cold to complete the wave cycle which automatically repeats itself in this ageless universe of infinite continuity"
  • rom "Space Energy / Vacuum Energy and the government", a rare Jeane Manning article translated from german into english using google-translate
  • Russell also built equipment, which he called "Russell's Optical Direct Current Generator" which, as stated, caught space/vacuum energy. Toby Grotz found original plans of this equipment, in a cellar in Colorado. The owner of the cellar was a colleague of a general within the NORAD.
  • Russell collaborated with scientists from NORAD and from the company Raytheon.
  • Grotz said that NORAD was interested in the generator - because in addition to the device producing more energy than it required to run, one could also adapt its functioning to an extremely efficient new type of radar device.
  • Russell said "the universe consists of electricity, and nature multiplies energies, by concentrating this electricity (or space energy) - until she forms matter, like for example a star or a planet. Russell's equipment created this natural energy accumulation again.
  • From "Magnets", a rare magazine article by Toby Grotz, Tim Binder and Ron Kovac
    • The concept behind Russell Coils: The inner coils are wound from the ends toward the center in opposite directions. The outer coils are wound from the center toward ends in opposite directions.
    • (in addition to transmutation) "Russell's work also involved the assembly of a device to produce energy from the background flux of fields"
    • "Recent research has uncovered experiments that were conducted by Walter and Lao Russell in conjunction with Raytheon Corporation in Colorado Springs and General Chapman of NORAD.
    • The blue prints were discovered to still exist in Colorado Springs and the "Russell Optical Dynamo Generator" was found last fall in a basement, intact after 30 years.
    • Documents to be presented will show that Russell reported anomalous effects generated as a result of his circuit configuration and magnetic field interaction.
    • "The energy of the vacuum has been analyzed and described by many researchers. Walter Russell reported to have found a means to harness this vacuum."
    • The Device was based on the "power multiplication principle" discussed in many books Russell had written, many of which have been previously footnoted in this paper.
    • From a memo dated March 16, 1961, the following description is given: "This new power and light generator employs a power multiplication principle of nature... which multiplies gases of minus zero melting points into solids of over 3000 degrees; or multiplies the cold of space into hot stars and novas of incredibly high temperatures. The reason it has never been known is because of the false concept of gravity which assumes it to be a force of attraction which pulls inward from within instead of a cyclic force which controls the expansion of cold into heat, and the expansion of heat into cold... Nature's first principle of power prdouction and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space. The heat thus generated radiates back into cold to complete the wave cycle which automatically repeats itself in this ageless universe of infinite continuity.
    • Every wave is a perfect dynamo, but the very purpose of waves is to generate heat in its armatures at wave amplitude points. That is the only way waves create matter"
    • The prototype that was built consisted of two sets of dual coils. The coils were wound as shown in the diagram provided and included with this text. The idea behind the coils is to simulate the life cycle of the electric current as shown below. The photograph shows the actual models of the coils.
    • On september 10, 1961, Walter and Lao Russell reported to their contacts at NORAD, that the coils had worked and that the President of the United States could announce to the world that a "greater, safer power than atomic energy" could be provided for industry and transportation.
    • The Russells were convinced that they had found and demonstrated a new source of energy and a conversion process for what is now known as the zero point energy.

i dont suppose anyone has an image of the russell coil or that thing dubbed the opticodynamicgeneratorbobkcvzkxckv thing
or has anyone seen the toby grotz / tim binder VHS tapes and is able to convert them to dvd? anything!??!?

Aristoddler

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 06:28 pm
@esaruoho,
I believe...but am probably mistaken....that this is described in the IBM lectures.

esaruoho

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:28 pm
@esaruoho,
the IBM THINK lectures, at least the one on the shop, is from 1930.
the duallysexed coils device experiment is from end of 1960s to 1960s.

Aristoddler

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:07 am
@esaruoho,
There's one in there that was from 1961, I just don't remember where I saw it.

esaruoho

Reply Fri 31 Aug, 2007 07:49 am
@Aristoddler,
could you find it? Smile

esaruoho

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 11:53 pm
@esaruoho,
here is what i could glimpse out of that magnets-magazine article.

http://www.scene.org/%7Eesa/norad.JPG
so the cones can be looked at as > < and there is a centrifugal copper coil and a centripetal copper coil on > and its reverse on the <
and by altering the geometry or angle of these coils they were able to extract energy.

could anyone elaborate on what this energy is and how it could be converted to DC/AC ? Smile

esaruoho

Reply Fri 9 Nov, 2007 11:53 pm
@esaruoho,
i was sent this via private message on this forum, decided to quote:
The Twelve Laws of Change of the Infinite Universe
1. One Infinity manifests itself into complementary and antagonistic tendencies, yin and yang, in its endless change.
2. Yin and yang are manifested continuously from the eternal movement of one infinite universe.
3. Yin represents centrifugality. Yang represents centripetality. Yin and yang together produce energy and all phenomena.
4. Yin attracts yang. Yang attracts yin.
5. Yin repels yin. Yang repels yang.
6. Yin and yang combined in varying proportions produce different phenomena. The attraction and repulsion among phenomena is proportional to the difference of yin and yang forces.
7. All phenomena are ephemeral, constantly changing their constitution of yin and yang forces; yin changes into yang, yang changes into yin.
8. Nothing is solely yin or solely yang. Everything is composed of both tendencies in varying degrees.
9. There is nothing neuter. Either yin or yang is in excess in every occurence.
10. Large yin attracts small yin. Large yang attracts small yang.
11. Extreme yin produces yang, and extreme yang produces yin.
12. All physical manifestations are yang at the center, and yin at the surface."

esaruoho

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 12:05 am
@esaruoho,
http://www.walter-russell.de/Illustrationen/Diagramme/Bilder/Russell_029.gifhttp://www.walter-russell.de/Illustrationen/Diagramme/Bilder/Russell_032.gif
Division and Multiplication

The inward radial direction is North - the compressive direction of gravity which multiplies potential by compressing light waves radially into smaller volumes of greater frequencies. The outward radial direction is South - the expansive direction of radiation which divides potential by expanding light waves into larger volumes of lesser frequencies.

from walter/russell.de again Smile

anyway.. i wonder if anyone has the genero-radiative concept of the russell's ? Smile

esaruoho

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 09:44 am
@esaruoho,
"A couple of years later, after we both spoke at a conference in Denver and on the plane back to Dallas, I told Peter (Kelly) about an interesting experiment done by Walter Russell and recounted in his excellent book 'Atomic Suicide'. Two coils were wound on cones.

The apices of these conical coils were pointed towards each other and power was applied so that bucking fields were created by the collision of opposite magnetic fields. Very fine iron filings were dropped into the gap between the coils and a levitating sphere was produced.

When the coils were slowly pulled apart, an oval followed by a sphere surrounded by a disk appeared. When Peter arrived home, he tried this experiment and reported that when power was turned on, nearly eveyone in the building complained of feeling nauseous or queasy. He explained that an experiment was going on so that everyone would understand what was happening.

After about an hour, the very clear and cloudless sky began to suddenly boil up and a major thunderstorm ensued. Power was removed from the coils and the storm dissipated as fast as it had arisen??? Weird stuff no doubt and subject to duplication by others if we all share our information...... Jerry"

"Oliver Nichelson (1991) summarized two of Tesla's later energy generation device designs, including a turbine-shaped Unipolar Dynamo design for a machine that can continue to produce electricity after being disconnected from an outside power source. This paper is also important because it also describes Tesla's "Coil for Electro- Magnetics," patented in 1893. This coil looks exactly the same as would the counter-wound conical coils of Walter Russell, if Russell's coils were drawn on a piece of paper in two dimensions. (Surprise.)"

"* Russell's Counter-wound Overlapping Conical Coil Designs;"
"I have found only two sources that reference the modeling of EM fields in three spatial dimensions: the works of Walter Russell (1926, 1947, 1989), and material channeled by Hatonn et. al. (1991). The idea that energy exists in male and female vortices that form between this dimension and other dimensions is not new. The idea just hasn't been very useful, yet. Russell and Hatonn describe three dimensional elemental EM fields that can be classified as male and female by the spin of their 3-D EM fields, much the same way that we describe the poles of a bar magnet. Russell developed and tested counter-wound sets of coils, each in the shape of overlapping (male/female) cones. Such a coupling and cancellation of these fields would open up a whole new way of thinking about electricity and EM fields in general. Also, a new investigation of the physics of rotating permanent magnets and rotating EM fields would be very interesting. All reported research in these fields seems to stop in the early 1950s. I wonder why."

"Recent research has been conducted by Toby Grotz, Tim Binder, and Ron Kovac (1992) in order to verify Walter Russell's theories and experiments. They write: "The experiments that Russell conducted in 1927, which were verified by Westinghouse laboratories, have been repeated. Russell at that time thought that he had found a novel way to change the ratio of hydrogen to oxygen in a sealed quartz tube containing water vapor. Russell's data indicated that, where there had only been water vapor consisting of hydrogen and oxygen in the tube, the addition of inert gasses in the amount of 69% were detected. The use of magnetic fields was shown to produce this effect. The end result of the experiment was to demonstrate a cheap and efficient method of hydrogen production for a hydrogen based fuel economy." Russell also developed and tested counter-wound sets of coils, each in the shape of overlapping cones. The device was based on the "power multiplication principle" discussed in the many books that he had written. According to a memo dated in 1961, the device worked: "because of the false concept of gravity which assumes it to be force of attraction which pulls inward from within instead of a cyclic force which controls the expansion of cold into heat, and the expansion of heat into cold... Nature's first principle of power production and the construction of matter is to produce heat from the cold of space. The heat thus generated radiates back into cold to complete the wave cycle which automatically repeats itself in this ageless universe of infinite continuity." (This is very similar to the theories of Victor Schauberger; Alexandersson, 1982). On September 10, 1961, Walter and (his wife) Lao Russell reported to their contacts at NORAD, that the coils had worked and that the President of the United States could announce to the world that a "greater, safer power than atomic energy" could be provided for industry and transportation. The Russell's were convinced that they had found and demonstrated a new source of energy and a conversion process for what is now known as the zero point energy."

RemberingIAM

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:43 pm
@esaruoho,
Hello Esaruoho,

As usual you ask all the right questions. My question for you is are you considering what will happen upon finding the answer to the question(s) you are asking? I am. I see a happy and excited individual sharing what he finds with all who have more than just a passing interest! This mix of informed and uninformed individuals you will share your findings with will then begin experimenting! An idea of how something works is not knowledge of how it works! This is very serious business, we are talking about manipulating matter, something science has no rule book for! No one knows what dangers are involved, what is known is that whatever shape or form these "dangers" take they will greet the prepared and unprepared experimenter!

If and when you get your answer, I recommend that you think about how far others are in their journey before posting what you uncover, at least until you comprehend the answer yourself, at least then you can help others and not just leave them to fend for themselves, endangering themselves and others. I think I know you well enough now, and can assume that you will make a well informed decision when the time comes.

Within the material Russell material which you more then likely casually reviewed, lies the answer you seek! Search the four corners of the net as you may, you will not find truth of any kind in any uncovered document.

Study.

It is only when you have an idea of what the answer should look like that you can catch a glimpse of it!

.....comprehend the meaning of the attached image. This means you have to hit the books!

Regards

esaruoho

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 01:07 am
@esaruoho,
well, i do see that les brown suspected, at the end of his life, that his experiments with condition-changing, had led to him developing a fatal cancer.

RemberingIAM

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 02:18 am
@esaruoho,
Yes, and it is for this and other reasons that we must proceed with extreme caution! As the waters we are in are not on any of the maps!

The definition of the the word experiment today is different then it was in Russell's time. Have you considered how long Russell waited before conducting a single experiment? How many years he invested in studying before walking into a lab? We are talking about a man who spoke passionately about the dangers of radioactivity before the science of it hit the mainstream! In Russell's day an experiment was carried out to verify the known, whereas today experiments are carried out for the purpose of discovery! There is a huge difference between the two, and in the difference lies the danger!

I am still not sure how much time you have invested in really studying the material Walter Russell left us with, so as a suggestion, please look into it, actively! What you are looking for is there. Specifically in that image attached to my last post.

Regards

Airlight

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 12:25 pm
@RemberingIAM,
Ed Leedskalnin reportedly died of malnutrition. He worked extensively with magnets. Body minerals and the body's EM fields are subject to the effects of outside EM fields and currents. It certainly seems possible that a man in modern America could die more easily from his experiments than his diet.

His experiments could have leeched minerals from his body to the extent that no matter what he ate, he received no value from it. His body simply couldn't keep up. We'll never know for sure, I suppose.

I believe in clean free engery, like the energy that sustains me, motivates my heart and breath, but I'd rather not go the way of Madame Curie.

Study, know, prudent advice.

esaruoho

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 10:57 am
@Aristoddler,
Aristoddler wrote:
I believe...but am probably mistaken....that this is described in the IBM lectures.

i have to date found no mention of Russell lecturing in 1961 at IBM.
i know that USP released in 2003 the THINK lecture series, but was under the impression this series was about the 12 years of lecturing Russell did prior to the 40s (??). I am yet to ascertain which years Russell lectured at IBM, and if he did any other guest visitations later on.

if anyone has any idea, do let me know Smile

RemberingIAM

Reply Tue 20 Nov, 2007 02:45 pm
@esaruoho,

1. Philosophy Forum
  2. » Walter Russell
  3. » Russell Coil and the 1950s/1960s communication with NORAD?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:27:45