my friends

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » my friends

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 05:46 pm
my friends
I was never in the family, but I do have many of friends who were. I've heard so many stories about the family both good and bad. It's not fair for you to post stories about people that can be destroying to ones reputation. A. sophia dow is a close friend of mine, and if you knew her... you would never have posted such a slanderous article. She informed me that she requested the editors of the x-family site to remove the article, especially since no convictions were ever made. Listen... because I'm only going to warn you once. Paloma does not have the financial means to sue this website because she has devoted her entire life to charity. I ,however, have the knowledge and power to sue you on many counts. I'll give you one month from the date of February 26th 2008.

There's no reason to cause any grief for someone who is trying to live their life peacefully.

email: [email protected]

Peter Frouman

Reply Tue 26 Feb, 2008 09:36 pm
AJasper's feckless legal threats
Dear "AJaspers",
You would have been well-advised to consult an attorney before publishing your feckless and frivolous threats and demands.

I also know Alice Sophia Dow (aka Paloma) and her husband Mario Roberto Torres (aka Agustin). While your claim that they have devoted their "entire" lives to "charity" may have some basis in fact, I also know that they both devoted part of their lives to abusing children and helping a violent child abuser kidnap two of my siblings.

Contrary to your claim, since July 2005 when the xFamily.org wiki article about Alice Sophia Dow was first posted, the xFamily.org editors have not received any correspondence from her (or anyone else) about it or requesting its removal. Because it is a factual article with plenty of sources and evidence to back it up, it would not have been removed under any circumstances. Making feckless threats to sue me, the primary author of the article, or anyone else, will not change that. However, I and the other xFamily.org editors welcome factual corrections from readers.

This is stated on the front page of the wiki:

Quote:

If you have a factual correction to make, feel free to contact us. While we may not agree with the facts as you see them, we will take your suggestion into consideration and present the information here as fairly as we are able.

So, if you, Alice Sophia Dow or anyone else has a specific factual correction to make or a response/rebuttal they would like added to an article, all you need to do is contact us with the details. Publishing feckless legal threats is not the way to do it.

Sincerely,
Peter Frouman

Anonymous

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 01:58 pm
Re: my friends
peter F. my name is martin, I
am the son of alice sophie dow. I am out of the family and have been working in new york for some time now. I am just wondering what causes a person to write such a full pack sack of lies, like the ones you have posted on your web page. I would like you to know that my parents have a foundation in south america for street kids and displaced people due to the violence of the country they live in. I grew up with them, I have never even been near any of the sick accusations you lay out on the article you have on the x family web page. and due to your complete discusting lies they have lost many means of support from volunteer workers and others that have researched them on the net., Kidnapping your kids? what a bunch of lies, your childrens step father came to stay at the house my parents live,d at cause they had no place to go so the homw where my parents lived took them in. I would like you to know that 200 street childeren will not have volunteers this year to teach them or care for them. and there will be no clothes for the people that have lost their homes do to violence in this country. thanks to the lies you have writen. I am asking to make things right now.and stop harming good people. where are your sources coming from? What you have done is wrong. you have let your mind build these machinations from nowhere, any one who has been with my parents can know that they are the most loving helping people you could ever meet they would gladly give you the shirt off their back, and your sick lies are hurting them so much. If my mom decides to leave this up to the Lord as she says,thats fine. I will not. and you would be well advised to know that wikipedia has taken down the false acusations. you say the article is legitimate, well who are your sources? it sounds to me like you think your a legitimate source.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 04:16 pm
m Tor wrote:
Kidnapping your kids? what a bunch of lies, your childrens step father came to stay at the house my parents live,d at cause they had no place to go so the homw where my parents lived took them in.
I think you may be confusing Peter with someone else (possibly his father?), but I'll let Peter clarify that for you.

m Tor wrote:
I would like you to know that my parents have a foundation in south america for street kids and displaced people due to the violence of the country they live in. I grew up with them, I have never even been near any of the sick accusations you lay out on the article you have on the x family web page.
Have you considered that good people don't always make good choices, nor do they always do the right thing? It's commendable that you feel your parents are good people, but you come to us in defense of them without any specifics of what exactly you take issue with. Please understand that we cannot remove documented accusations simply because you feel they are all lies. You will need to be much more specific.

m Tor wrote:
where are your sources coming from? What you have done is wrong. you have let your mind build these machinations from nowhere.
If you'd care to take a closer look at the page in question, all sources are referenced at the end of each paragraph. Furthermore, the article presents only existing allegations and claims about your mother. As Peter mentioned above, if you would like to provide us with evidence of the contrary (for example, documentation that Pablo Luis Romonone lied in his testimony) we would be happy to edit the article accordingly. If they are indeed, as you claim, false accusations, we welcome any evidence supporting your claim. Until you can provide such evidence, however, we have only the documents available to us to rely on.

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 04:37 pm
Dear Martin,
Why don't you let your parents speak for themselves? They know much more about this than you do and, if they wanted to, I'm sure they could do a much better job defending themselves and presenting their side of the story than you can.

Everything I've written about this matter is true and supported by irrefutable evidence.

It seems that your instinct to protect your mother and father has caused you to completely ignore the evidence and the facts. What you have written indicates that you know little or nothing about this or perhaps you are simply pretending to be ignorant of the facts or are trying to protect yourself from discovering the truth about your parents.

I don't have enough time or space to repeat all the facts here or post the contents of the thousands of pages of court records from Argentina and the United States which constitute a part of the evidence referred to above but if you are truly interested in learning the truth, you can find this information for yourself and spend a few days or weeks reading it. However, it might help to mention a few other things.

I don't know where you got the idea that I have children but, for the record, I do not and never have had any children. However, my parents did have five children. This may be a difficult concept for you to understand but, after leaving The Family, my parents did not want their minor children to remain in the cult. Having been raised in The Family, perhaps you don't understand that my mother and father had the right to decide that they did not want their children to continue to be raised in a cult full of child abusers and by a man who had spent many years abusing and torturing my mother, myself and my siblings. Even if your parents didn't believe that parents (or just my parents) should have had this right or that my brothers deserved a life in which they were not abused and their basic human rights were respected, they (your parents) had both a legal obligation and a moral duty to respect the law and the rights of my parents and their children.

In April and May 1993, your parents were fully aware that law enforcement agencies in Argentina and elsewhere had been searching for my abducted siblings for almost two years. As soon as they became aware of their location, they had both a legal duty and a moral obligation to protect them by immediately informing the police where to find them. They had a duty to tell the police and the representative of the Court who visited their residence the truth and not to lie to or deceive them in any way. They did not have the right to help a violent child abuser hide them so the police could not find them.

You state that my brothers "had no place to go." I don't know where you get this idea. Perhaps it is a comforting lie you were told once upon a time and continue to believe despite being confronted with irrefutable evidence that it was not true. They certainly did have a place to go and anyone who told you otherwise was lying. While our mother was already dead and only got to see her children once in the last 4 years of her life because The Family refused to return them despite her unrelenting demands that they do so, they still had a father (who, unlike Stuart Baylin, never beat them with a piece of wood with nails sticking out it until they were bleeding) who loved and cared about them, a brother (me) who desperately missed them and hadn't seen them for more than four and a half years, five aunts and five uncles (my mother's siblings, not the phony "aunts" and "uncles" Family kids had) who loved them dearly and were ready and willing to do anything to help and protect their dead sister's children as well as cousins, grandparents and many other relatives. They had a real family waiting for them as well as an opportunity for freedom and a chance for a normal life and to salvage what was left of their childhood. By lying to and deceiving the authorities and helping Stuart Baylin hide them from the police, your parents took this chance away from them and thus were partly responsible for the irreparable harm, trauma and grief they and their relatives experienced as a result. Your parent's crimes, however minor they may seem to you, helped destroy my family. I do realize that they did what perhaps any Family member would have done which was to loyally and blindly protect The Family and their fellow cult members no matter what the cost. But the fact that they were part of an organization which had no absolutely no respect for the rights of some parents and children does not excuse them. Their crimes also harmed The Family and other Family members. One of the goals of the September 1993 raids on Family Homes in Argentina was to find my siblings as months of extensive surveillance of Family homes in Buenos Aires had failed to locate them (because by then they had already fled to a Family Home in Uruguay where other Family members continued to help them hide from the police). If Family members, including your parents, had simply done what they were legally obligated to and immediately informed the police where to find them, there is a good chance the September 1993 police raids would have been conducted very differently or perhaps never happened at all.

Your parents managed to get away with these crimes and prevent justice from being done but that doesn't change the facts. Because of their history and their proven complete lack of respect for the basic human rights of children, I don't think your parents should have any involvement in a foundation to "help" children. No child anywhere in the world deserves that. I am glad that at least some donors and volunteers are doing their homework and wisely deciding to allocate their resources to other organizations which have higher standards for the protection of children.

Sincerely,
Peter Frouman

Anonymous

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:59 pm
Good job, I am impressed with the professionalism you(Peter Frouman), have used, even when these people have ruined your family's lives. You guys are strong individuals and will not adhere to false accusations and threats.

It is sad to know that Martin, whom I've met in New York, is saying these things. He is one of those former/cult members who try to deny any abuse ever happened and are biased by defending family.

Shame on you Martin.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » my friends
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:21:11