RAN INTO THE FAMMLY TODAY

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » RAN INTO THE FAMMLY TODAY

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 04:00 pm
RAN INTO THE FAMMLY TODAY
McAllen, Texas. While hauling lumber heading home, I noticed. at a stop light, there were two individuals in blue t-shirts, solicitng funds at the light. in the hot afternoon. One a young male about early thirties and a slim female in her 30's or 40's. " We're collecting donations for christian missionary work." I saw the logo and the Family International on the t-shirt and the young man identfied themselves as such. I told them I use to be the COG, "That was a long time ago."he said. The young male said his name was Mark, could't get the name of the sister. The light changed, I drove on. I wondered what should I do? couple of years ago I ran into a young girl at a Walgreen's parking lot and hated myself for not doing anything. What would I do? If I talked to them, what would I say, How can I help them. Would I "floated" back and joined them instead. I was just glad I have a real home and worked on putting up my fence.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 17 Jun, 2006 08:32 pm
Maybe you made an impact on them just by saying that you were no longer a member. They may later think of you and realize that there are probably reasons you are no longer a member, and that there is a different way of life for them.

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » RAN INTO THE FAMMLY TODAY
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:22:24