Research Help?!

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Research Help?!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 19 Oct, 2007 10:57 am
Research Help?!
Hello,
My name is Sophie Ward, and I am conducting a small peice of research into religious groups and organisations. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to be able to contact any current or former members of the family to complete a short questionnaire which would really help me with my research?
I am aware that this could be a sensitive topic and many people would not want to talk about it but any information given would remain confidential, so basically any help would be great.
Thanks

[email protected]

Arssle

Reply Mon 22 Oct, 2007 01:37 pm
Re: Research Help?!
sophie726 wrote:
Hello,
My name is Sophie Ward, and I am conducting a small peice(lol) of research into religious groups and organisations. I was wondering if it would be possible for me to be able to contact any current or former members of the family to complete a short questionnaire which would really help me with my research?
I am aware that this could be a sensitive topic and many people would not want to talk about it but any information given would remain confidential, so basically any help would be great.
Thanks

[email protected]

Writing a book? I'm sure you can find anything you need on "The Google".

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Research Help?!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 08:33:51