My father says that one of your articles is incorrect in way

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » My father says that one of your articles is incorrect in way

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 04:02 pm
My father says that one of your articles is incorrect in way
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Richard_Peyer_vs_Family_of_Love_et._al._1CC00-0-063603

My father is Richard Peyer and he says that some of the information near the top is incorrect, but he would be happy to correct you.

Peter Frouman

Reply Sun 22 Apr, 2007 04:18 pm
Re: My father says that one of your articles is incorrect in
UnL337 wrote:
http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Richard_Peyer_vs_Family_of_Love_et._al._1CC00-0-063603

My father is Richard Peyer and he says that some of the information near the top is incorrect, but he would be happy to correct you.

We would certainly welcome any corrections and additional information. If he wants he can send an email to [email protected]

Piram

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 03:10 pm
Hi, Peter,
As I´ve already mentioned elsewhere on the forum, Brian Pickus was the last person I saw in TF before leaving TF in Mallorca 30 years ago. I remember that he had one of his children with him there, but if I remember correctly, he was already separated from his wife, who had the rest of the children at another home. Having known about some things in Mallorca that I hope never happen again, It would give me some comfort to know that all the children are now safe. If there´s some way of knowing this, I certainly would like to know.

All the best.
Piram

Anonymous

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 09:36 pm
Your Experience
Piram wrote:
Hi, Peter,
As I´ve already mentioned elsewhere on the forum, Brian Pickus was the last person I saw in TF before leaving TF in Mallorca 30 years ago. I remember that he had one of his children with him there, but if I remember correctly, he was already separated from his wife, who had the rest of the children at another home. Having known about some things in Mallorca that I hope never happen again, It would give me some comfort to know that all the children are now safe. If there´s some way of knowing this, I certainly would like to know.

All the best.
Piram

Hi Piram, "safe" is relative. I would be interested in hearing from you.

Piram

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2007 01:07 am
Yes, "Kid Who Needs To Know", of course, "safe" is relative. I remember B.E. Pickus´ wife from long before Mallorca, even though I didn´t actually speak very much to her, I remember her as being a very pretty and pleasant woman. When he came to Mallorca with just the one child and mentioned that they had been separated "to learn lessons from the Lord" (I don´t remember him specifying whether it was his wife or he, or both, that had to "learn lesons"), I didn´t enquire as it seemed to be a painful subject for him, and because it really wasn´t any of my business. When he discovered that my wife and I had left early one morning, he sped to the ship which we had already boarded and pleaded with us to not leave, and said a prayer for us. There was no physical attempt to get us off the ship. There were a lot of people around us on the ship as witnesses. As he wasn´t a passenger, he was asked to leave the ship, which he did, and that was the last we ever saw of him. I actually saw him as somehow nice, but at times overbearing to an extreme and obsessed with control, and carrying some things inside him that were troubling him and affected his mental state in a negative way. But leaving TF, we had enough problems of our own in readjusting; we didn´t feel any bitterness toward him, but we did want to get away from TF and that general atmosphere as soon as possible, which we did.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2007 11:56 pm
Thanks (more than you know) for the response. Which of the wives do you say you remember?

Thanks again!!

Piram wrote:
Yes, "Kid Who Needs To Know", of course, "safe" is relative. I remember B.E. Pickus´ wife from long before Mallorca, even though I didn´t actually speak very much to her, I remember her as being a very pretty and pleasant woman. When he came to Mallorca with just the one child and mentioned that they had been separated "to learn lessons from the Lord" (I don´t remember him specifying whether it was his wife or he, or both, that had to "learn lesons"), I didn´t enquire as it seemed to be a painful subject for him, and because it really wasn´t any of my business. When he discovered that my wife and I had left early one morning, he sped to the ship which we had already boarded and pleaded with us to not leave, and said a prayer for us. There was no physical attempt to get us off the ship. There were a lot of people around us on the ship as witnesses. As he wasn´t a passenger, he was asked to leave the ship, which he did, and that was the last we ever saw of him. I actually saw him as somehow nice, but at times overbearing to an extreme and obsessed with control, and carrying some things inside him that were troubling him and affected his mental state in a negative way. But leaving TF, we had enough problems of our own in readjusting; we didn´t feel any bitterness toward him, but we did want to get away from TF and that general atmosphere as soon as possible, which we did.

Piram

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2007 02:18 am
The only wife I remember had brown hair and a very, very pretty face, a very attractive woman, IMO, but I can´t remember her name in TF offhand right now. I just assumed that she was the "Candy" or "Candy Ann" that was referred to in the article I read on the subject.

Kid who Needs to Know wrote:
Thanks (more than you know) for the response. Which of the wives do you say you remember?

Thanks again!!

Piram wrote:

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » My father says that one of your articles is incorrect in way
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:35:54