Rose McGowan Article

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Rose McGowan Article

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 05:48 pm
Rose McGowan Article
I just discovered Monger's 2005 posting of the Howard Stern interview on the discussion page. I found it really fascinating and a lot more revealing than the summary statements by McGowan on the Children of God found on the article page. Stern's reactions to her sex cult childhood were a little surprising, given the fact that the shock jock is just a bit of a libertine. Stern expressing shock at growing up in the Family of "Moe Ginzberg"--what a hoot!

I'd like to suggest that the Stern interview transcript be put on it's own page with a link to it from the McGowan article. I just discovered the Stern interview transcript by accident. I would have read it much sooner if there had been a link in the article. I also think there are people who might read it because they're always interested in what Stern has to say, even if they know nothing about TF. Some sort of tag on that page with "Howard Stern" might draw some readers who might not otherwise look at this site.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Rose McGowan Article
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:59:59