needed for archive??

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » needed for archive??

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 09:41 am
needed for archive??
Cleaning out a closet and found two booklets by Berg's mother that i was given in 75... 'Hem of his Garment' and 'Streams that never run Dry'. Copyright 1972. Also a "Music that started a Revolution" songbook, plus 3 empty home reporting forms from about 1983.
Any use for any of this stuff, or shall i just toss it?

Thanks for your work here, btw.

Peter Frouman

Reply Thu 15 Feb, 2007 11:56 am
Re: needed for archive??
anon wrote:
Cleaning out a closet and found two booklets by Berg's mother that i was given in 75... 'Hem of his Garment' and 'Streams that never run Dry'. Copyright 1972. Also a "Music that started a Revolution" songbook, plus 3 empty home reporting forms from about 1983.
Any use for any of this stuff, or shall i just toss it?

I wouldn't toss them. I will soon be sending a collection of COG/TF pubs I have on loan to a university professor who compiling an archive of such material for the university library and I don't believe the stuff you mention is found in that collection so it would be a useful addition to his archive.

I may have some of the items you refer to in a different collection but I believe at least one of them (the songbook) is not in good condition so it would be good to get one in better condition.

If you want, you could send them to me and I will scan whatever is needed for the xFamily archive and then send it all to the university library.

You can me email me at [email protected] or the editors at [email protected] for more info on where to send them.

Thanks.

A7B

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2014 07:06 pm
@Anonymous,
Weren't those books from his mother Virginia Brandt Berg?
She had sme amazing teacings and a lot of faith.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » needed for archive??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:40:00