Berg the Pedophile: A subsection for an existing article?

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Berg the Pedophile: A subsection for an existing article?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 10:46 am
Berg the Pedophile: A subsection for an existing article?
I watched the latest documentary on Rick last night, just so you know why I'm feeling worked up on this topic.

BERG ON PEDOPHILIA is a well-done article, but I've long thought it could use a section on BERG THE PEDOPHILE that documents survivors' allegations about hus pedophilic activities during their childhoods. This list would include names as well as specifics of the allegation found in the documents, which would be cited and linked to the article. This list is damning in itself:

Deborah Berg
Joyanne Berg
Faith Berg
Merry Berg
Davida Kelley
Armendria

Do you suppose six adults could all be lying or stretching the truth? Maybe the article could include a brief definition of pedophilia, molestation & sexual abuse so that people understand what this behavior entails. I can actually cite one ML where Berg describes his molestation of Davida.

If you're interested, I'll work on putting something together.

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 25 Aug, 2006 04:48 pm
We appreciate any help writing these articles. We have brief descriptions of the abuse suffered by the individuals you listed in the "David Berg" article and in a few other places. However, a detailed account of each case (with extensive references) would be great.

I would be especially interested in a list of all MLs where Berg (or anyone else) is describing their exploits (explicit or implied). Some that come to mind are:
- Faithy laying on the ground at a party in Berg's house while Berg is using his foot "massage" her.
- Davida is giving Berg a kiss good night and "accidentally" touches him. Berg responds, "We can't do this on video" (or something like that).

There are many more from the un-purged MLs.

Anonymous

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 07:46 am
How can I search the unpurged MLs? For example, the where Berg describes molesting Davida by giving her a lap dance "like the big girls do" is #1338. You won't find that in the HomeARC.

Peter Frouman

Reply Mon 28 Aug, 2006 01:00 pm
BlackElkk wrote:
How can I search the unpurged MLs? For example, the where Berg describes molesting Davida by giving her a lap dance "like the big girls do" is #1338. You won't find that in the HomeARC.

This is something we are working on. It's not that easy because they have to be scanned, run through an OCR program and then the resulting text has to be manually corrected. All that takes time. #1338 can be found at http://media.xfamily.org/docs/fam/ml/ml-1338.pdf but the OCR text has not been corrected.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Berg the Pedophile: A subsection for an existing article?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 12:51:23