1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Arakan

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Kailen

Reply Fri 4 Aug, 2006 07:21 am
Arakan
Hi,

I've been looking for information regarding demons that use confusion and stealth techniques as a form of attack, so that I can find their weaknesses. While browsing through your site I noticed a listing on Arakan, a chief demon of confusion, depression and discouragement. I am hoping that you can share information on Arakan with myself so that I can learn of this ones weaknesses, or work them out myself from the information you do have. Also, any other information you have on demons that use the afore-mentioned techniques would be extremely useful.

Please note, I will not be publishing or releasing any of the information shared with myself and any information you do share will be kept strictly confidential.

Many Thanks

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 01:08 am
Hi Kailen,

The demon Arakan is best defeated by calling on the power of the Keys--particularly the Key of Provisioning (in case you're wondering...yes, this key was mislabeled).

It's good to follow this up with a Jericho march around the house and possibly even an improvisation of the "Flesh or Spirit" or "Dr. Chain Buster" skit.

Remember that none of this does any good if you haven't had your love-up time with Jesus recently.

If none of the above suggestions help, please submit a completed OHR to your shepherd and have them anoint your head with oil while you do the Holy Ghost Boogie.

evanman

Reply Sat 5 Aug, 2006 02:38 am
There is no such daemon!

Kailen

Reply Sun 6 Aug, 2006 09:05 am
Those particular techniques won't be of much help to me. I'll stick to ripping them apart bit by bit and burning whats left.

Thanks anyway though.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Arakan
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 01:00:27