1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Citation for Berg quote re vampire

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Perry 1

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 05:03 pm
Citation for Berg quote re vampire
Editors,

Thought you might want to add the complete citation for the Berg quote on Merry Berg's page, the one where he says he saw her as a blood dripping vampire. The citation that is currently there simply says: David Berg, 1992:3, which doesn't really tell us anything other than the year. Here's the title, number, and paragraph where that quote is found:

PERSECUTION & BACKSLIDERS! DO 2817 7/92 paragraph 18

Here's how it reads in the sanitized version:

Scripture & Picture of [EDITED: "One Backslider"]!
18. I got a Scripture this morning with a rather horrible picture, almost like a horror movie! I got the Scripture first of all, thank the Lord, but the picture came with it as an illustration. Quote'm that Scripture again, Honey. (Maria: "When the wicked, even mine enemies & my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled & fell."--Psa.27:2.) And I got the most gruesome picture of [EDITED: "this backslider"] with her mouth all red & dripping, drooling with blood like a vampire! Of course, she's just a little ignorant nobody, but it shows you how the Devil is using her. Even Deborah is just being used.

Monger 1

Reply Mon 20 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm
Thanks, Perry. We'll make sure to note the ML number, etc.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Citation for Berg quote re vampire
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:08:44