Rose McGowan's Bio re: Parents

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Rose McGowan's Bio re: Parents

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

mir

Reply Wed 1 Mar, 2006 05:34 pm
Rose McGowan's Bio re: Parents
I was just reading Rose's McGowan's biography and would like to say that in my opinion there are some inaccuracies regarding the information on her parents. I worked with Barkos in England and Italy and knew his wife Saffron. They are both as American as apple pie, so I don't understand where this notion came from that Barkos is Irish (his ancestry may be) or that Saffron is French (her ancestry may be, as are mine), but they are American born. And my memory is that they were from Colorado, but I could be wrong. Barkos was an artist and did head-up the art department in Italy at one time. I don't recall what Saffron's job was in the family; she may have written articles for the New Nation News or performed secretarial work. Anyway, that's all that I wanted to say. I didn't edit the article b/c I wanted to run this by the editors first.

mir

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 09:38 pm
Saffron
Hi Saffron,

I responded to your message today, but can't quite figure out if it's been
sent to you. There isn't any indication in my "sent box," but the response is in my "out box." Let me know if you have received it.

Thanks,
Mir

Monger 1

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 09:22 am
FYI, with the phpBB software used for the forums here, private messages you send remain in your Outbox (where you can still edit or delete them) until the recipient reads the message, after which they move to your Sentbox.

mir

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 12:29 pm
Outbox - Sentbox
Thank you. I was hoping that someone would clarify that for me. I haven't posted much on this site, so am unfamiliar with all the operations.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Rose McGowan's Bio re: Parents
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:38:48