Joel Wordsworth Article

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Joel Wordsworth Article

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 09:24 am
Joel Wordsworth Article
Kudos to Joe for a good article about a colorful former member. It's nice to put a face to the name & posts. I've been following the Wordsworth saga at NDN, and I'll admit that it's part of the reason I read the website. I don't agree with much of anything Joel writes, but by gosh, I support his right to say what he thinks & believes, which is pretty outrageous and occasionally entertaining. BTW, do you have a pic of Carmel? She's at least half the story.

Indian Joe 1

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2006 01:16 pm
I've got more stuff to add on the article about Joel. I've been thinking about what to write about him for quite some time. I've met him on a number of occasions. Since I was never in the cult, I've gotten him to talk about other things, and he is very bright and articulate. He almost seems hyperactive, which is strange in a man his age.

I have a good fairly recent photo of Joel with Carmel and their daughter Shebuah. As you might be aware, Carmel is the sister of former "Queen" Rachel:

http://gallery.newdaynews.com/albums/fellowships/calfel2001/ca0301-18.JPG

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Joel Wordsworth Article
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 11:51:28