Sydney journalist needs assistance

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Sydney journalist needs assistance

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

saba 1

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 07:29 pm
Sydney journalist needs assistance
Hi, congratulations on your amazing website. Enormous achievement, very impressive. I am a Sydney journalist (yes another one) looking into Sydney branches of The Family. I would like to join your researchers forum and was wondering how I get permission to access it?

Eva St John

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2005 09:19 pm
Hi, my name is Eva St John. I am an ex Family member and media spokesperson currently living on the Gold Coast. Myself and some Australian second generation ex members have recently been interviewed on both NZ and Aust. 60 Minutes and in a two page article in the Courier Mail, and the latest issue of Cosmopolitan magazine (which comes out today, apparently).

Being a freelance journalist myself, the Courier Mail newspaper has invited me to write a second article covering further issues in regards to The Family cult. I have access to a large amount of secret members only publications and videos, etc, which go into great detail about the institutionalized intensive programming, indoctrination, exploitation, sexualization and physical/emotional/mental abuse of The Family's second generation. It is also possible to access some of these materials on this site and another site - exfamily.com - if you know what you're looking for. So if you need any help let me know.

I would rather not be an interviewee myself as I'm currently doing some further in depth research in order to write my own article for the Courier Mail. However, the issue I'm currently reseaching - if it can be independently verified - is of major import in relation to the operations of the Australia's child welfare system. If you will fill me in on who you are, what media outlet you represent and what angle you are looking at, I'm sure I would be happy to share my findings with you. I can be reached at: [email protected]

Cheers, Eva

mik 1

Reply Wed 5 Jul, 2006 01:11 pm
If there is intensive programming then this is like a big CIA medical experiment. I would like to know more about the programming and the indoctrination. For an international cult to have so much physical abuses there must be a very organized conspiracy with a scientific method and a desired outcome. I have just been reading about how the Jonestown suicide cult in 1978 was a massive CIA medical experiment in mind control and abuse. Is there evidence that the CIA are involved in a MK-ULTRA type mind control experiment on members of The Family? Thank you for posting I would like to know more.

Indian Joe 1

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 07:27 am
There was a book about the COG that went into the CIA question. Some scanned pages from it can be found here:

http://www.newdaynews.com/cogcia/

mik 1

Reply Thu 6 Jul, 2006 10:02 am
It would seem to follow that we should ask if LSD was used in the training of COG members. Also if drugs were ever employed in ffing and if spying voyeurism was part of the flirty fishing. The propaganda that depicts women as whores for god could be used either way in the MK-ULTRA project, or any CIA operation employing flirty fishing type of tactics.

I know it is a lot of speculation but there is a lot of evidence that shows that this group was very much like one of the CIA's mk-ultra operations. If COG was gathering intelligence and seducing people to dissappear into their fold then this sets them up with the strategic opportunity to retrain members to do criminal activities or even to work directly for the CIA.

I believe that COG is just a front for that recruits people to work in CIA operations and sustains its members like a flock. With such good security it is possible that their network has very highly placed contacts in the military and that otherwise the CIA would definately look for the opportunity to exploit the cover that is provided to people who dissappear into the group. These make very good candidates for covert work, and their COG makes a very good cover for them. I am certain that we are not hearing the whole story.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Sydney journalist needs assistance
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 12:57:22