HOW DO I ADD INFO TO XFAMILY???

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » HOW DO I ADD INFO TO XFAMILY???

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:43 pm
I Am a former member! A REAL enemy and also in a very heavy and controversial band called OPLEXiCON!!!

[email protected]

Oplexicon

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 10:48 pm
ACTUALLY!!!

I Am wantiong to post that My band is called OPLEXiCON!! I AM also son of Simon Black (one of them).

Cheers...

Acheick

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 11:20 pm
Hi Oplexicon! This is your old friend, Acheick - remember me? How are you doing? You got a band? How's it going? I'm so interested to hear what you are up to now.

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sat 5 Nov, 2005 11:50 pm
Re: HOW DO I ADD INFO TO XFAMILY???
Oplexicon wrote:
I Am a former member! A REAL enemy and also in a very heavy and controversial band called OPLEXiCON!!!

[email protected]

That's cool. But you don't have to be an enemy to add info to xFamily.org. Any factual and substantiated information about the Family, is welcome regardless of the source.

Oplexicon

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:00 am
OPLEXiCON
I realise that

I AM juts AN ENEMY! and wanted to state that....I suppsoe the abnd name was clear huh??

anyhow..how do I post that OPLEXiCON info there?

WalkerJ 1

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:07 am
Re: OPLEXiCON
Oplexicon wrote:
I realise that

I AM juts AN ENEMY! and wanted to state that....I suppsoe the abnd name was clear huh??

anyhow..how do I post that OPLEXiCON info there?

Cool. I'm listening to one of your tracks (Fantasy) as I type. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Oplexicon

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 12:22 am
much
thanks.

evanman

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 05:44 am
Who, or what are you an enemy of?

Anonymous

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 07:49 am
enemy of
??????This is an EXFamily board---so, naturally I Am against...............................

.........................................The cult.

Monger 1

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2005 08:32 am
Re: HOW DO I ADD INFO TO XFAMILY???
Oplexicon wrote:

[email protected]

Hey Oplexicon, welcome to xFamily.

Please see our page on how to contribute information to the main site.

I know you realize what WalkerJ was saying about substantiated info, but I feel obligated to mention for our less-than-enemy contributors and readers that stating such a strong bias upfront like that may work against you to some degree in that other editors may feel a greater need to cross-check info or edit your contributions for objectivity.

But don't let that stop you... this site needs tons of work to make it what it could be, and information and help is always welcome.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » HOW DO I ADD INFO TO XFAMILY???
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:27:55