Updated Info for Ado (Daniel Craig Roselle)

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Updated Info for Ado (Daniel Craig Roselle)

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:25 am
Updated Info for Ado (Daniel Craig Roselle)
DOB: Sept. 27 1950
Place of birth: Wichita Kansas

Present Location: San Antonio Texas
Countries lived in: Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Mexico, Panama, US, Korea, Japan.
Media alias in 90s: Daniel Craig

Albatross 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:29 am
Daniel Nathan Roselle info

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:42 am
Thanks, Daniel! Just upated the info. Let me know if there should be any other changes.

Albatross 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:47 am
More to come
I'm trying to get a scan for you of my father, ginny, and elaine at the HCS discussing the relative merits of sharing schedules for 13 year olds.
I'll keep you updated.

Cheers

Daniel

Albatross 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 11:55 am
Ado
I'm going to seem like an nitpicky ass..but, Gabriel Esquivel is my father's child by someone other than Katie Roselle. He is a result of my father's 2nd wife Maria who he was briefly mated to in Panama in the mid 80s.

Thorwald 1

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 12:03 pm
No problem. We are trying to present the most accurate information, so any help is always welcomed.

About that scan: Can't wait to review it.

Jack 2

Reply Wed 26 Oct, 2005 01:12 pm
Ahh, good old Ado. I remember once about 10 years ago on one of his stupid teen trips to Baja we stole a metric-ass-ton (that's the official weight-measurement there!) of tequila and cigarettes while we were supposed to be witnessing (read: pan-handling).

A bunch of us "cool" kids went for a walk and got hellah wasted. Someone even scored some weed. There was about 5 of us aged 14-17 drinking cheap ass Mexican tequila for the first time. We downed about a quart each. Halfway through, Ado walked up to us just long enough for some poor girl to burn her tongue in an effort to conceal her cigarette.

I split from the group for several minutes to take a whiz. When I came back, all four of the others were passed out cold. Except for one guy who kept trying to fight me. After several minutes trying to wake the others while fending of an insane drunk 16 year old, I realized I needed help.

Ado was sitting next to the fire with a couple people. Everyone else was in their tents and trailers. At first I wanted to cry. My friends were passed out cold and I'd never seen anyone do that from alcohol. On the other hand, I was intoxicated and realized the amount of sh!t Ado was in. I started laughing. I'll never forget his angry face.

For a while after that point, Ado had a hard time booking his trips and we all became legends.

Craven de Kere 1

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2005 01:12 am
Ha, I just realized that I'd lived with Daniel in the past...

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Updated Info for Ado (Daniel Craig Roselle)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 10:52:59