Information leads - Spirit World Section/TFI to work for AC?

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Information leads - Spirit World Section/TFI to work for AC?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 12:35 pm
Information leads - Spirit World Section/TFI to work for AC?
So there's a new cult with 6 "prophets" who are splitting from TFI and they have their own 95 theses (http://the95theses.blogspot.com).

It's all pretty crazy, and of course one must consider the source, but there are a couple of references they make to TFI pubs that could be confirmed (if they indeed exist).

a. ON THE SPIRIT WORLD:

"24. According to a false prophecy in the GN’s the Mind of God is expressed through someone called “Carlaâ€

evanman

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 03:53 pm
So what is this new sect of TF?

Porceleindoll

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2005 05:38 pm
evanman wrote:
So what is this new sect of TF?

It's weird, that's what it is! Here's a link to the guy's blog:
http://the95theses.blogspot.com/

There's a discussion going on at Moving On about it was well. Here's what I contributed:

I picked through Mr. Branch's comments on his blog, it's really quite fantastic. First off it seems to be a major prophecy shoot-out between him and Zerby, each one getting prophecies from the same Jesus that contradict each other, that challenge the other, and that hold corrections for the other. So weird, Jesus must be schizophrenic or something, multiple personality disorder? (Quotes are taken from Mr. Branch's Jezebel prophecy.)

Quote:
"The Lord was also asking us to ask Mama and her staff to explain a statement in a prophecy they received for me:

(Excerpt of their letter, Jesus speaking:) “ I know you don’t quite understand why I would allow you to not get some things exactly right. You can’t understand why I would allow you to have such intimate and heavy spiritual experiences and then to find out that some things were off. My sweet love, you have nothing to fear, for I never allowed you to go over the deep end, but have carefully watched you. “ (End of Excerpt)

The Lord gave us a message in which he challenged Mama to specify exactly which parts of our messages were “offâ€

Acheick

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 09:46 am
Holy COW
Oh my GAWD - maybe TF will fall apart from the inside. If we keep putting pressure on Maria and her entourage, where she has to keep moving and can't take up roots, and with this kind of dissention going on, maybe it will just fall apart into a bunch of tiny pieces. That would be a true answer to prayer (for me). I can't believe this kind of crap they are trying to get people to believe, a category of demons??? For heaven's sakes.

evanman

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2005 11:35 am
This guy is simply farting into the wind!!

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Information leads - Spirit World Section/TFI to work for AC?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 09:14:19