My Life

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » My Life

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 03:18 pm
My Life
My life Not the way I wanted it tobe But the way It was....
I didnt grow upin all the big schools but I was rasid in Japan from when I was six. I love my parents as any kid would, They are the ones who tell you what really matters and they are the ones who tell you that Family comes first in this live. Ive heard alot of stories from all the big Combos when I was young and I never wanted to go to a big conbo (Rockies,HCS,Nagoya School,Osaka School) And the thing that I dreaded the most was to go to the Victor Program.......At the time I was living in the KKhome and I was10 years old, My dad had already been taken to Rockis for retraining and my older Bro had moved to the School. Then one day I was told that one of the OCs will be chossen to go Somewhere for Retraining (VP) I thought it was gonna be me but they took my older sis who was my baby and didnt even let her say good bye. At that time my heart was cold I had lost my DAD and now my Sis not to mention that the personel sheaperd in the home had the hots for my mom. His name was James who later became a DAS in Osaka. So I was the man of the house and life was terrifing having talktimes w him. my dad came back 4 monthes later and that helped things, he is cool and i love him. I grew to be the Badest mother Fucker in the country who was in th Familyin Japan, They Excomed my parents because of me. and now i am am happily married w one son and he gives me hope. I have been to Prison Twice once when i was 16 and next when i was 18 and there are exfam people who are still in prison two of my friends one got 8 years and the other 7 ....fuck mama and peter cause they dont know shit...........

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » My Life
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 01:21:44