Brother Paul

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Brother Paul

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 06:12 am
Brother Paul
Brother Paul was instrumental in someway helping the Family start up when the first "pioneers" came to Japan. I'm not sure who he met first, but his son mentioned "Elijah".
If you read somewhere in the Family's "Book of Remembrance" about Japan, Brother Paul is mentioned briefly.
Brother Paul started his ministry a long time ago. His Bible-verse signs are posted up on electric poles all throughout the Tohoku region. One of their methods of "witnessing" is passing through towns and cities in a vehicle using a loudspeaker to give out the salvation message. They also stand in busy areas with tall signs on posts that have some sort of salvation message. They don't approach people, but only wait for interested people to approach them.
*We saw them out witnessing three years ago... in 2003. We approached them and said that we were with the Family. We told them that we heard how Brother Paul helped the Family start up many years ago.
Well, one man who knew of the situation spoken of said that Brother Andrew did help them... even financially. But the money was only a loan... and was never paid back!!! We were soooo embarrassed!!!
Plus, when they found out about Berg's sex and FFing teachings... that was the end of that... they didn't want anything more to do with the COG!!!
So, here's Brother Paul (Paul Broman's) website "Grape City". He bases out of Sendai and has quite an extensive computer software business as well as a large school.

http://www.grapecity.com/corporate/management_paul.asp

Anonymous

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 06:52 am
my mistakes
Sorry, when I said "Brother Andrew", I meant to say Brother Paul. Also, it was three years ago... in 2002.

Monger 1

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 11:01 am
[size=92](Just FYI, if you log in before posting, rather than posting as a guest, you're able to later edit your posts. Other benefits include being able to keep track of new posts much more easily, private messaging, etc.)[/size]

Anonymous

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 03:11 pm
Brother Paul
Thanks Monger... I will next time. Embarrassed

Anonymous

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 02:40 pm
brother paul
When I was young in TF i used to sing on the streets in Asakusa down town tokyo and every year the Paul Bromans would come to our sheaperd Michal Borjas (who was one of the first crew to Japan) and he said we were to radical for them, But I overherd them telling Michal Borjas why do you make your kids beg for money on the street. I never thought any thing about it at the time.. There called the paul bromans and they were instremental in setting the family up in japan but after the the FFing letters he went his own way. I think they get most of there members through adoption, and I have talked with some of them and they were told that the end of the world is near and they preach that heavily, they stand with speakers at every major Japaness holiday and tell them to repent...and every town in japan that you pass they will put up yellow and white sighs that say repent or you will go to hell. anyways thats what i know abot the Paul Bromans, and also that they all live in Hokkaido most the year and do Engilsh teaching as a means of support.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Brother Paul
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 03:12:18