Question to editors

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Question to editors

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Acheick

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 10:40 pm
Question to editors
Under the section "Ricky Rodriquez" you quote him as writing to his mother the following passage:

"we cannot continue to condone or be party to what we feel is an abusive, manipulative organization that teaches false doctrine. . . . You have devoured God's sheep, ruining people's lives by propagating false doctrines and advocating harmful practices in the name of God, and as far as I can see, show no regret or remorse."

I was wondering if you could add when that writing was dated and how it was obtained. Thanks.

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 10:55 pm
You can find that quote here:
http://www.xfamily.org/images/5/5e/Writings_-_Rodriguez_to_Zerby_16-Jan-01.pdf (PDF)

The quote was taken from a letter Ricky wrote to his mother on 16-Jan-2001.

Acheick

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 09:37 am
Excellent. Well, I was also wondering Idea , do you think it would be a good idea to put that link next to the quote? I'm thinking of the people coming to the site to read about Ricky, people who don't know much about TF. If they click on that first, they would have the info right there with the link. Just an idea from a passerby.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Question to editors
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:42:48