Another glossery term

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Another glossery term

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 03:21 pm
Another glossery term
I just remembered "Attack Day". Remember, that's the day everyone goes out to push posters, tapes, videos, and nowadays do clowning, wash cars or go to the traffic lights to raise funds to pay the rent at the end of the month.
Another "Attack Day" had been introduced to help WS with the printing of new books. Books that were compiled GN's or pubs for kids. Or sometimes when WS funds are low, they will ask the homes to have an "Attack Day". If I recall, the home doesn't need to "tithe" this money coming in... I guess since the tithe goes in to WS anyway. Twisted Evil

Monger 1

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 07:27 pm
Good one, thanks. We'll add it. If anyone has a moment to post a suitable lexicographical entry for it here it'll probly be added sooner.

Since News Snoop brings up tithe, I'll note that as far as I remember tithe issues are not very relevant to Attack Days. On a home attack day, all income is tithed in standard manner. On WS-ordered attack days, all funds (minus "investment" such as the cost of Family literature & travel expenses) is sent to WS, so tithe is a non-issue.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Another glossery term
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 07:11:12