Joyanne Treadwell

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Joyanne Treadwell

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 2 Jul, 2005 08:50 pm
Joyanne Treadwell
Does anyone have enough information to start an article on Joyanne Treadwell Berg? There are currently 2 news articles on xfamily which mention her.

Stephen Kent states in his "Lustful Prophet" article that Joyanne "spoke on American television" about her grandfather David Berg's abuse, and in this Spanish translation of an interview with her (which you can read translated back into English by Babelfish [a computer program] here), she claims to have been sexually abused by David Berg from the age of 5, and that she was engaging in Flirty Fishing from 13.

Indian Joe 1

Reply Mon 4 Jul, 2005 07:20 am
I'm still waiting to hear from a friend of mine who has moved to Hungary. He was never in the Family, but was my room mate back in 1980 when I first got together with my wife (as she was leaving the cult). Like me, he became very familiar with The Family.

Years later, probably around 1994, he was managing an art store in Simi Valley, CA. He called me up to tell me that he had hired "Moses David's Granddaughter". He said her name was Joyanne, and she did a lot of talking all the time about being abused in The Family.

My wife did go and meet her. She told my wife that Deborah Davis had taken custody of her child because she (Deborah) thought Joyanne was an unfit mother. At that time she was going to court to try and get the child back.

I'll try and contact my friend in Hungary again and see what he remembers. They had some very detailed conversations about her experiences.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 14 Dec, 2006 11:00 pm
Re: Joyanne Treadwell
Monger wrote:
Does anyone have enough information to start an article on Joyanne Treadwell Berg? There are currently 2 news articles on xfamily which mention her.

Stephen Kent states in his "Lustful Prophet" article that Joyanne "spoke on American television" about her grandfather David Berg's abuse, and in this Spanish translation of an interview with her (which you can read translated back into English by Babelfish [a computer program] here), she claims to have been sexually abused by David Berg from the age of 5, and that she was engaging in Flirty Fishing from 13.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Joyanne Treadwell
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:46:57