Barry & Windy leaving The Family?

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Barry & Windy leaving The Family?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Jewlz

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 07:41 pm
Barry & Windy leaving The Family?
hi there - is this true? where did this info come from? do we have anymore details? I want to tell my son but it may only be a rumour.

cheers - much appreciated..

Monger 1

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 08:39 pm
Barry approached us with the information, which we in turn had verified through multiple sources. I will add the caveat that there's a chance he is still an FM member, but he has claimed he and his wife left entirely, and those who know firsthand of his departure from the HCS and Charter membership did not have the impression that he chose to remain FM.

Jewlz

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 08:56 pm
thanks for that.

thegambler

Reply Thu 30 Jun, 2005 09:44 pm
I am having serious trouble believing this. Is there any way of verifying this claim. (I'm not questioning anyones integrety or anything).

Jewlz

Reply Fri 22 Jul, 2005 12:39 am
barry & full of wind (y)
no. not left at all. still in & still full of it!

Monger 1

Reply Sat 23 Jul, 2005 04:20 pm
Jewlz, what has led you to this conclusion? Are you claiming he is a Family Charter Member? Fellow Member? Family member "at heart"? If we (or in this case, I) have made a factual error and evidence to this effect can be provided it will be corrected.

Jewlz

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 07:54 pm
Hey there monger.
ill email you guys privately.
cheers - jewlz

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Barry & Windy leaving The Family?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:17:42