xFamily.org breaks 1000 article mark!

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » xFamily.org breaks 1000 article mark!

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 1 May, 2006 08:41 pm
xFamily.org breaks 1000 article mark!
One year and three months after xFamily.org started, "Selah home" became article #1001 on the English-language xFamily.org encyclopedia. Hurrah!

evanman

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 04:17 am
Are congratulations in order?

Do statistics matter that much?

Jack 2

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 12:38 pm
Huzzah!

I feel the statistics matter because people put a lot of work into this site for no returns other than increasing the public's education on the subject.

evanman

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 03:52 pm
Sorry, this love of stats seem like a hang over from Bergism!!

Day 1

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 04:39 pm
The information provided on this site is helpful, and I would think especially so to people researching TF, whether they are considering becoming members or interested by-standers. Even current members, who might have access to the Internet, at least have the opportunity to see a well-documented compilation of articles relevent to TF. Although, I haven't an inkling the amount of work involved, the effort to put together a comprehensive accounting of TF and their abuses seems to be a good way to prevent more abuse. Thanks you all.

Monger 1

Reply Tue 2 May, 2006 07:17 pm
Evanman, what are you talking about? Love of stats? Methinks you're sometimes over eager to see connections to Berg, for whatever reason. This is simply a cool milestone, given the enormity of work by the many people who have helped to get the site this far.

evanman

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 06:28 am
I was responding to Jack's assertion that stats are important.

I'm not eager to find connections to Berg, and I'm seeking to undermine the importance of the work that many people put in to document this evil organisation.

It is to people's credit that they do this!

We all play our part--I'm sure you know!

Jack 2

Reply Wed 3 May, 2006 02:40 pm
evanman wrote:

Whatever. I do love stats. I'm always counting. I make a significant living reading and analyzing stats. Yesterday I told my date that it was the 13th best day of my life. It has got nothing to do with the idiot YOU once followed.

Indian Joe 1

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 07:31 am
evanman wrote:

Berg didn't invent statistics, or the use of them. I run a business, and have never been in the cult. Stats are simply a quick way to know what we have accomplished. They are used by every organization I have ever been involved with.

evanman

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 08:12 am
My remark was about the love of stats--not stats perse.

Indian Joe 1

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 06:01 pm
evanman wrote:

I don't think that there is any indication that we are involved in stat loving here at xfamily.org. At least we haven't issued any sort of stat-loving revelation as of yet.

I think it is a great accomplishment that we have created over 1,000 articles in the short time the website has been around, and that it's worthy of a mention here. Certainly other organizations do the same type of thing. My company is 20 years old this month, and we bought thouse little foil sticky things to put on our outgoing mail.

Anonymous

Reply Thu 4 May, 2006 11:24 pm
LHM!
evanman wrote:

Maybe my Loving Stats Time is a heretical practice I shoudl consider abandoning...

GracemarieTamarMarie

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 05:51 pm
As a FG member coming into this after almost 30 yrs. of "getting on with my life", I am so very thankful for the accurate information. I hope all xmembers find this site. It helps put certain things away. I have been working hard for many years to undo the damage done to me by others, before the family as well as from the family. Thank you for the details. Thank you for the diligent effort. Exclamation

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » xFamily.org breaks 1000 article mark!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 02:08:35