Space City functions...

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Space City functions...

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 09:13 am
Space City functions...
When I saw the posters of Space City posted, I remembered something about those spheres that go around and around through that tube thingie. Berg said they were supposed to be the souls of unborn babies. That was supposed to be where babies come from. I remember a true comic about it actually. A series of pictures expounding on it.

Just thought that was out there.

Monger 1

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 04:27 pm
Any details about such TKs or Mo letters that might help us narrow down a search for them? I've never read those myself, as far as I remember.

Thorwald 1

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 04:47 pm
Yes. I remember what BlazingVenus is describing. It might have been on the back of that poster. Also, the "fan" in the back was for navigation, or something.

About heaven being inside the moon (very literally): They did all sorts of fuzy math to prove it was possible. They even said NASA knew about it but was covering it up ("those damn ACs!").

Monger 1

Reply Thu 12 May, 2005 05:02 pm
In one of my long-time favorite crazy GNs, Zerby claims she believes both of the Family's doctrines on where Heaven currently is...that it's both inside the moon and travelling through space to earth:

Heavenly City Sighting: http://www.exfamily.org/pubs/ml/b5/ml3086.shtml

fabianswinger

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 10:47 pm
I did buy that poster in Uruguay
I remember that when I was trying to contact the sect in late 80s, I did buy many posters,including some about piramid,heaven city and 666 army.

by the way,when one day I worked as waiter and barman in PASEO DEL PARQUE,in PARQUE BATLLE, they had some posters in the employees changing room...maybe some former Ch.of G also worked there ?

or some flirty fishers were customers ?

in the PASEO DEL PARQUE there was some high class prositution...

some of the fantasys of ChOfG, are also believed by some tele evangelists,and "normal" pentecostal churches.... Twisted Evil

Anonymous

Reply Tue 20 Sep, 2005 08:16 am
Thanks for point out this ML
Monger wrote:

Quote:
In one of my long-time favorite crazy GNs, Zerby claims she believes both of the Family's doctrines on where Heaven currently is...that it's both inside the moon and travelling through space to earth:
Heavenly City Sighting: http://www.exfamily.org/pubs/ml/b5/ml3086.shtml

It is, after all, the mark of a great mind to hold contradictory ideas within it without flinching. It's like the state of being "undead." Not alive, but not dead in the strictest sense of the word.

What Maria calls prophesy and humility, I call megalomania and undead. I guess that's why Zerby says her followers shouldn't envy worldly knowledge.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Space City functions...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 09:15:50