Speaking of "villification"... remember the Rogue'

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Speaking of "villification"... remember the Rogue'

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 04:29 pm
Speaking of "villification"... remember the Rogue'
I remember looking at the photos of our "enemies" in the Rogue's Gallery in the 80's sometime. These enemies were actually "backsliders" who were working against the Family in some way. We had to pray against them in our prayer times. I always felt scared as I didn't know what kind of harm they could do to us.

Jack 2

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2005 04:51 pm
That was in the FN Encyclopedia! I'd love to see a copy of that! It has my name in there and it says that I'm a "Jesus Baby!" I don't frequently talk about my childhood and when I do most people don't believe me. That'd be some sweet ass evidence.

Acheick

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 07:29 pm
To Jack
Jack - I gave Don Irwin my copy of the FN encyclopedia. Maybe someone can scan that page for you and post it here. I believe they were going to try and get some of those pages scanned with a faster method. But for the meantime, maybe they could do a few pages at a time that were of interest. If I had the book with me, I'd make a copy for you and mail it to you - oh well Crying or Very sad

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Speaking of "villification"... remember the Rogue'
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:59:20