Bergisms

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Bergisms

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2005 12:29 pm
Bergisms
Craven de Kere on 'Bergisms' wrote:
I think that the impetus for this article (idiosyncrasies in writing) really belongs in a separate note specific to Family literature as an all-inclusive list of Berg idiosyncrasies is pretty much what this site already is. I'd also go ahead and quote and attribute the information posted on the forum about the style tendencies.

see: http://www.xfamily.org/index.php/Bergisms

I would prefer to have this as a separate article listing a collection of Berg's idiosyncrasies. I agree that our site is pretty much just that, however, some of Berg's tendencies don't really merit an entire article and they might never arise in other articles.

An example of this would be Berg's preference for spoons over forks because "forks are so difficult to get really clean". Or, his dislike of pepper because it "upset his stomach" and caused a period in Europe (back in the early 80s) where pepper was banned . . . seriously!

We need another article on his anti-Semitism and overall racism. It would be nice to have some articles on the group's hyper-sensitivity to all things conspiratorial (remember the "Illuminati" by John Todd?).

Monger 1

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 07:49 pm
Thor, how 'bout moving this out of the private forums to 'Contact Editors'?

Thorwald 1

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2005 10:39 pm
Since I am the only one who has posted on this, I should be the only one to have any objections, and I don't. Let's move it to the public sector.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » Bergisms
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 03:08:27