A few corrections

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » A few corrections

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 01:38 pm
A few corrections
Evonne Goolagong won the Wimbleton in 1971 AND in 1980. Her full legal name is Evonne Goolagong Cawley.

I felt it was important to mention Evonne Goolagong because she had very high name recognition as a sports celebrity in the early 1980s when Berg states, "That word sounds familiar. Have we ever heard that word before? (Maria: Not that I know of. )"

It's pretty obvious to me where Berg first heard the name. It didn't come out of the etherial akashic records as Zerby would have us believe. It came right out of the news broadcasts of that era. Goolagong was in many respects the Tiger Woods of her day, as she broke color and race barriers in the traditionally white, western sport of tennis.

Hong Kong Goolagong is a male spirit with breasts, btw. Berg repeatedly refers to Goolagong as "he" or "it" but never "she."

"Hong Kong Goolagong! Must be buried very deep, some place HIS spirit keep. HIS spirit must be bound, where HE can't be found! Hong Kong Goolagong!" It was just like a chant. Isn't that funny?"

Perhaps we could say "Hong Kong Goolagong is a sexually ambiguous demon with breasts..."

I think this ML is hilarious, and I look forward to finding about about the Family's other demons and spirit helpers. Spirit World is a great addition to this website.

Monger 1

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 02:01 pm
Re: A few corrections
BlackELk wrote:
Evonne Goolagong won the Wimbleton in 1971 AND in 1980. Her full legal name is Evonne Goolagong Cawley.

Thanks...added it.

BlackELk wrote:
Hong Kong Goolagong is a male spirit with breasts, btw. Berg repeatedly refers to Goolagong as "he" or "it" but never "she."
[...]
Perhaps we could say "Hong Kong Goolagong is a sexually ambiguous demon with breasts..."

Berg referred to it as a he many times, but then corrected himself in paragraph 110:
Berg wrote:
The more I think about it, Goolagong was a female demon!

I'll include that paragraph in the excerpts in the article.

BlackELk

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 03:37 pm
Maybe some talk on denipplization?
The addition of para 110 is wonderful. Berg's "vision" reminds me of a episode in Woody Allen's 1972 sex spoof, Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex and Were Afraid to Ask. The movie parodies the famous 60's sex guide by Dr. David Reuben of the same name. There is an episode in the movie called "What Are Sex Researchers Actually Accomplishing?" that features John Carradine in a spoof of his mad-scientist roles as Dr. Bernardo, whose research into human sexuality has led to a fearsome mutation -- a 50-foot tall female breast. The evil monster breast escapes from Bernardo's laboratory and terrorizes the countryside. Besides rolling over innocent people and smothering them, the lactating breast drowns its victims in a flood of milk. The military aren't able to stop the invincible mutated breast from destroying everying in its path. Woody Allen finally brings the marauding 50-foot breast under control by herding it into a giant brassiere.

Berg probably saw the movie. It was very popular in the 1970s, and I believe there's an ML by that name. I know you've posted some pages about Tamar's plagerization of fantasy art, but Berg pretty much set the precedent for taking other people's creative ideas and passing them off to the Family and rest of the world as his own prophetic vision.

1. xFamily
  2. » Contact Editors
  3. » A few corrections
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 12:57:57