Davida on tv?

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Davida on tv?

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sat 1 Apr, 2006 02:26 am
Davida on tv?
I was flipping through the channels and came upon a show called "Shipmates", this dating show where 2 people are sent on a cruise where there meet on a series of blind dates....anyways....there was this couple featured on the show, and while the girl was saying good-bye to the guy, this blond who looked so much like Davida (Heidi/Joni) Kelley walked into the camera shot and was saying something (inaudible) to someone off camers.......in one of those captions that they show on the bottom of the screen during these goofy dating shows it said "Folks, if you would like to see a REALLY bizarre date...check your local listing for the 'Shipmates' episode featuring DAVIDA and ...so-and-so...." I cannot recall the man's name. There was one more scene in the show where she was like brushing her hair or something in the same room as the girl that the episode was focusing on. (What cheapies...they don't even give you your own room if you go on this show! LOL oh well)
Now this may in fact not have been her at all. Just thought someone else might know or be interested in researching this. (Yes...I watch WAY too much television!)

1. xFamily
  2. » General
  3. » Davida on tv?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:37:45