Letter of Apology

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Hellspawn66621

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 08:34 pm
@Anonymous,
Yes but someone needs to stop them... I've been out many many years... I was unfortunately raised in this filth. I got out but the memories still haunt me... And they haunt me worse than being in combat (yes I served in Iraq). I can't go on knowing they exist and aren't receiving at the least bad coverage from some major network.

Hellspawn66621

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 08:35 pm
@Anonymous,
Therapy isn't enough... Us children need to find leadership and band together against these evil people. I was abused in every way imaginable and no... I don't forgive!

Hellspawn66621

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 08:38 pm
@Cookie 2,
I don't care... There has to be a way to smear these assholes like they humiliated us.

Hellspawn66621

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 08:42 pm
@seanswede,
So why not make them pay? An international lawsuit would be a good place to start... There's enough of us to prove that they were abusive...

Hellspawn66621

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2018 08:52 pm
@Cookie 2,
Ignorance?!??! Were the people who beat me when I was 5 ignorant? Were the nannies who sexually abused me ignorant? Were the times I was forced to watch my mother prostitute herself for money so the leaders could live the good life and then sample her after as if she was some sort of concubine ignorant? We all need to STOP trying to just get over it and talk to a therapist and tell the earth who these abusers really are!!! I never want to hear that they didn't know what they were doing or were simply brainwashed into doing things... Ever again. Shit I went to Iraq and my combat PTSD doesn't even compare to the PTSD I encountered as a result of the evil slime called the family (international or whatever the duck it is they call themselves) btw... Where is this stupid apology letter and is there a reply option with it... I'd love to give these people a piece of my mind!! They deserve to be wiped off the face of the planet (of course... Legally) but I wouldn't she'd a tear if someone went on a rampage and got rid of them for good... I prefer my freedom so an international lawsuit or even just a national one here in the U.S. would be just fine with me.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 07/26/2024 at 06:59:45