where do I start going about legal action against a member??

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » where do I start going about legal action against a member??

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 01:52 pm
where do I start going about legal action against a member??
OK so I been talking to a member of the family lets call her jane. ok now Jane has been a lifetime member born into the sham that is the family, she's told me much about their beliefs and practices. Her mom died when she was 11 and she came to the US to live with her uncle whose been raping her since she got here I'm not goin into specifics but she's leaving to be with me and when she gets here I want to have my action plan set for getting that evil bastard put away where he can't hurt anyone else, can someone help?

Anonymous

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 02:55 pm
Re: where do I start going about legal action against a member??
Your friend needs to file a complaint with the police in the jurisdiction where her uncle lives and presumedly where the crimes were committed. The police investigate, and given whatever evidence they obtain, take the case to the district attorney's office, where a decision is made on whether to press charges. Procedures vary from locale to locale, but everything starts with filing a complaint with the police. In some areas, your friend can go to the police where you live and file her complaint, and the local police will contact the police where the uncle lives. In other areas, the local police will not be of much assistance and will tell your friend to go back to the area where the uncle lives and file a complaint with the police there.

Tilla2Fly

Reply Tue 23 Jun, 2009 11:38 pm
Re: where do I start going about legal action against a member??
don't know if she will I tried talking with her about it but what happened is she shuts down on me and don't know what she wants to do when she leaves but as long as she's safe I good but I appreciate the advice. I can't even tell you the amount of stories this girl has told me, all just disgust me, I need her out of there that's all I'm saying. And I really want this piece of shit gone for a long time and I know in time I'll see that sick demon rotting behind bars. What kinda things do I need to prosecute him?? Just a testimony or written?? I'm sure I could get her to write about it, but don't know about the talking thing any advice???

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » where do I start going about legal action against a member??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:32:42