please.. help me & provide informations

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » please.. help me & provide informations

Get Email Updates Email this Topic Print this Page

Reply Thu 19 Feb, 2009 10:45 pm
please.. help me & provide informations
Hi,

I am so upset & disturbed right now.. actualy, there is a girl i have been meeting & dating etc for last 2 years. she is still a part of thefamilyinternational & currently living in stockholm, sweeden. she has been telling me so many things abt their organisation & works they do etc. But to be honest some of her believes (* SEX / LOVE for everyone etc) always made me think.

The reason i found you guys .. coz today i luckily search for this organisation & found all the insiders written & explained by ex-members. I found whtever you guys telling is TRUE. I can confirm that she has all those believes, involvements, so called calling & meeting with guys offer SEX (Flirty Fling stuff) & when its get too intimate start talking abt RELIGION / MESSAGE / JESUS etc.

I need your help.. please provide me more insight information abt the family .. i am waiting while i am reading all ur replies.
Thanx Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Confused :wink:

Anonymous

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 08:15 am
Re: please.. help me & provide informations
First of all, if she is a second generation member. there is more hope than if she is a first generation member. You have to be deranged to actually join a bunch of freaks like that.

Secondly, detach yourself from any hope of being with/having this girl, her love, or whatever. If you want to help her, that's nice. However, the chances are very slim you alone will be able to help her leave/get a life/etc. The things you do and say might be one of the straws that breaks the camel's back. Don't get your hopes up.

Third, just be a good friend. Don't argue with her unless she is actually impressionable and/or quite young. Don't put down or criticize the religion - humor gently.

As an ex-SGM, I know how difficult it is to influence even my best friends in the group. The best thing I can do is use their own preachings. They always talk about samples and testimonies. They can see my life. They can't deny one fragment of it. They can't argue or disagree. The worst thing they can say is that I'm living a selfish life. Then all I need to say is: "So you think it is more important to help a stranger than your friend? Indeed helping a stranger is a wonderful thing. I even give to charity sometimes. However, if you can't help your friends and don't take care of your family and give them the very best you got, then all your hard labor and works for the strangers are perverse and selfish gratifications of your own need for sadistic, egoistic, gratification." Or something along those lines. Some of them are actually bright enough to get it. Most will just think you are demon possessed.

Good luck man. Oh and, really forget about her. She is probably pretty dirty and comes with a large amount of emotional baggage. Welcome to the future.

m 2

Reply Wed 25 Feb, 2009 11:19 am
Are you sure she's still a member? Perhaps she's FM, otherwise she wouldn't be allowed to date outside the cult. (What a stupid rule, saying who you can and can't date.) But yeah, if she's trying to push religion on you then beware, your relationship won't lead anywhere. Either she leaves the cult or you join, it can't go any other way.

Anonymous

Reply Sat 28 Feb, 2009 05:11 am
thanx alot.. she is out of contact since i tried to show her the facts presented on <www.xfamily.org> & other sites about David Berg & his personal fanticise etc.

I am not sure right now, but i want to see & analyse wht is really lying under the cover. i have so many questions in my mind, Why? What? If? etc etc. but one thing i am sure, i want to know the truth.. thats why i am presenting myself as an innocent / unknown person & she might feel she is clever enough to fool me & play all her tricks on me. But i think thats how i can find the real purpose & reasoning..

anyway, i will keep update here as things go along.. thanx alot for ur replies.

Anonymous

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 04:02 pm
Hi there. I'm quite familiar with the Family scene in Stockholm. If you tell me a little more about the girl I could pretty much pinpoint her for you and tell you a little more about her, her status, family, siblings, parents, etc - if you're interested.

If you really want to help her it might be wise not to come on to heavy with all the things you learned here. I wouldn't mind working with you to try to help her exit, if there is a possibility. Don't get your hopes up too high, but many young people have left and often the catalyst has been a romantic involvement. If you rather communicate by email let me know and I will give you mine.

Cheers,

Doug

1. xFamily
  2. » Legal & Abuse
  3. » please.. help me & provide informations
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 04:18:51